Suzuki Every Users!

twistedfuse

Reaction score
The non turbo version is severely under power.. very bad FC due to under power. Ppl get impatient with u cos u drive too slow and if u want to drive fast, drinks petrol like free like that. Pick up speed and power will piss u off .. imho, don't buy 660cc vans.

xXxJavierxXx

Reaction score
The non turbo version is severely under power.. very bad FC due to under power. Ppl get impatient with u cos u drive too slow and if u want to drive fast, drinks petrol like free like that. Pick up speed and power will piss u off .. imho, don't buy 660cc vans.

Only left nv200 and vw caddy as viable options. Maintenance is another issue altogether.

kllees

Reaction score
Nv200 is using the same Kangoo's 1.5DCI engine...

so maintenance is not going to be cheap and problem free.

sszone

Reaction score
The latest version is 5 speed auto? I only saw 4 speed auto.

Is 660 join turbo the latest?

its 4 speed for the auto, even for the Join Turbo.
at least thats we are getting for the models in SG
am getting my Join Turbo next week

sszone

Reaction score
this is the spec for the earlier non-turbo every one of the dealers quoted me.
but i rather pay few k more for turbo version, more high specs plus u have to look carefully at the coe bidding packages they offered. i took the 1 bid guaranteed coe one.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Engine

Engine capacity

658 cc

Engine type

3-cylinder 12-valve DOHC VVT

Compression ratio

Fuel type

Petrol

Performance

Power

36kW (48 bhp)

Torque

62 Nm

Top speed

120 km/h

Fuel consumption

19 km/L

CO2 emission

122 g/km (Manufacturer specs)

Misc technical data

Transmission

4-speed (A)

Drive type

Front-wheel drive

Measurements

Vehicle type

Commercial

Dimensions (L x W x H)

(3390 x 1470 x 1890) mm

Wheelbase

2,430 mm

Min turning radius

4,100 mm

Fuel tank capacity

37 L

Brakes

Brakes (Front)

Disc

Brakes (Rear)

Drum

Suspension

Suspension (Front)

Macpherson strut type coil springs

Suspension (Rear)

Isolated trading link

NorthstarStudio

Reaction score
drove a 2009 manual, milage already clocked 180k km. still running okay,
fc is varies between 13-14km/liter
EO need to change every 4-5 month due to warning light come out (i think quite jialat in eating oil already)

anyone knows any workshop that recommend to go for servicing for every in the east?

geekroute

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

power feels pretty good to me. can feel the power coming in on 2 - 3rd gear. i have never encountered impatient drivers as the pick up on the Every is fast. I'm driving the facelift 660cc every with no turbo.

FC is quite ok, can hit 500km on a full tank.

@xXxJavierxXx , not that i notice. i've done non stop driving for 1hr and the seat doesn't feel hot / uncomfortable.

sszone

Reaction score
I paid 1.6k+ for my insurance with ntuc for the new Every Join Turbo on Friday.

sszone

Reaction score
Tried the normal auto n the turbo one...the pickup is super fast on the Join Turbo.

amelia80

Master Member
Reaction score
what is the price difference from turbo and non turbo huh?

bros any good place to recommend to buy this every?

i wonder if the coe will go down lower for the commercial vehicle..hmmmm:s11:

sszone

Reaction score
Depends on the bidding package. I don't think coe gonna go any lower cos been shopping around n monitoring the packages offered by PI dealers n ADs. That's why I went in for a 1 bid guaranteed. Most car dealers have sold their existing stock so even if u want to buy now, van will only arrive like 3 months later.

Anyway, the so called "Low prices" are bcos dealers are playing tricks with coe package, bid Low of cos price cheap but end up can never get the coe.

Can pass u the contact of the salesman for my van if u want, honest chap. Kena tekan by me to chop chop settle the bank loan just in time for coe bidding....haha

amelia80

Master Member
Reaction score
Depends on the bidding package. I don't think coe gonna go any lower cos been shopping around n monitoring the packages offered by PI dealers n ADs. That's why I went in for a 1 bid guaranteed. Most car dealers have sold their existing stock so even if u want to buy now, van will only arrive like 3 months later.

Anyway, the so called "Low prices" are bcos dealers are playing tricks with coe package, bid Low of cos price cheap but end up can never get the coe.

Can pass u the contact of the salesman for my van if u want, honest chap. Kena tekan by me to chop chop settle the bank loan just in time for coe bidding....haha

boss...i pmed u already for the contact. how much did u pay for it? did u buy the turbo

sszone

Reaction score
The dealer that I bought from had 2 coe packages.
$51888 6 bids guaranteed, 20k coe rebate and the $53888 1 bid guaranteed, 22k coe rebate. I took the $53888 and got myself the 26k coe. It's for the Join Turbo model.

I had another dealer offering me 48800 for a normal every auto, bid at 22k rebate at 18k, 3 bids non-guaranteed.

Turbo more worth it as u get more power (but I think fc not so good, so monitoring my fc). A smarter speedo, better seats. Folding mirrors. Alarm etc. radio is oem but the darn thing only can tune up to 95fm max. Dealer gave me 5 yrs warranty but no free servicing compared to most 3 yrs warranty + 3 free servicing

sszone

Reaction score
I think the prices will go up following the last bid I got (26k) and today's coe 30k. Everybody chiong for commercial so hard for it to drop. That's why I die die chiong for may 1st coe bidding....lol

amelia80

Master Member
Reaction score
I think the prices will go up following the last bid I got (26k) and today's coe 30k. Everybody chiong for commercial so hard for it to drop. That's why I die die chiong for may 1st coe bidding....lol

may i know the contact of your dealer? i tried pm u but no reply

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.