tvb My Unfair Lady - 不懂撒嬌的女人

ctyl_97

Reaction score
It gets better in episode 10. The focus switches to the first leads, exploring Jessica's relationship with Frankie and her father.

SPOILER!

I really like the last scene where Jessica attempts to seduce Frankie. The cinematography, music, outfits, their acting and chemistry were great! It's the first time that we got to see a romantic scene between the older Molly and Gordon after multiple snapshots of them as a young couple over the last few episodes. And it's also one of the few scenes where Jessica gets to get out of her "strict office look" and look attractive.

Looking forward to episode 11 as episode 10 ended with a great cliffhanger!

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone noticed?? i watched 2 shows now hk shows is not purely speak cantoneses liao but sometimes their diagloue will speak chinese in betweem,,,, quite weird..:(:s12::s12:

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fwah... I wonder their release on Starhub's Ch 860 ish also in 4k :o

The TVB channel in Hong Kong also airing it in 4k? Not 1080p the usual standard?

SCV no 4k one. Their setup box max only 1080i nia, not even 1080p, how to display 4k... :o

Ottoke

Reaction score
不懂撒娇的女人 My Unfair Lady - Trailers 02 to 08

Ottoke

Reaction score
不懂撒娇的女人 My Unfair Lady - Trailers 09 to 15

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gave up this show le
no breakthrough, story plot revole around Xuan + Wen Long then to Natalie + Vincent, then go back Xuan + Wen Long and to Natalie + Vincent

makann

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gave up this show le
no breakthrough, story plot revole around Xuan + Wen Long then to Natalie + Vincent, then go back Xuan + Wen Long and to Natalie + Vincent

i already gave up after ep 5. chiobus and good acting also cannot compensate the lousy storyline :crazy:

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just started watching 2 episodes, lotsa babes haha

xRaBPcm.png

1vfGjfb.png

zfe6Rnp.png

d7bivpo.png

Ottoke

Reaction score
For some reason TVB has not posted episode trailers on Youtube since Friday... dunno the uploader on leave or what

woota08

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
steph ho sing the theme song :love: but still lose to her last theme song :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.