NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pvcleather

Reaction score
Hah. I found out from someone he got rejected and then i suddenly had an epiphany and went around asking frantically who got rejected and realised there was a mass massacre going around while im having a buffet. Lol fml.

Hahaha you're funny! Oh my Gosh... sigh just hope we are on the waiting list!!!

marigoldhl

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you know where to find a timeline of the things we have to do after accepting the offer? I am quite lost now

Read this:
http://www.nus.edu.sg/oam/conditions_of_offer_&_acceptance.html

First things first, settle medical exam (for those accepted offer this year, from June) and matric card photo. Registration (Part 1) in end June, Part 2 (after you receive matric card) in end July. CORS starts in end July/ early August.

For financial matters, get TFL/CPF Scheme settled asap, if you have financial aid (especially NUS Study Loan) settle guarantor and all these as well.

Hall applications already opened. RC 2nd round applications opening soon.

Last edited:

mpcdude

Reaction score
My friends all received their rejection email on Tuesday at 5pm. So I guess that's the time.

Oh no. History repeating itself? That's why I am going to study history. To know the past in order to predict the future. Haha.

Reaction score
Read this:

First things first, settle medical exam and matric card photo. Registration (Part 1) in end June, Part 2 (after you receive matric card) in end July. CORS starts in end July/ early August.

For financial matters, get TFL/CPF Scheme settled asap, if you have financial aid (especially NUS Study Loan) settle guarantor and all these as well.

omg. Thanks so much!

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read this:

First things first, settle medical exam and matric card photo. Registration (Part 1) in end June, Part 2 (after you receive matric card) in end July. CORS starts in end July/ early August.

You booked your appointment for medical checkup yet Marigoldhl? How's the feeling for your interview tomorrow :s13:

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you!!! I will pray for you and myself too 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Sigh I'm also very sian...

Sociology's got a tea party on 20th May so I think you'll get an offer soon. Hopefully today or tomorrow. Think positive. Am sure you can get in

Pvcleather

Reaction score
Sociology's got a tea party on 20th May so I think you'll get an offer soon. Hopefully today or tomorrow. Think positive. Am sure you can get in

Whoa 20th may is like next sat!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻 I really hope so... hopefully no rejection letters man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.