NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theinbetween

Reaction score
67.5(BCME). I think my choices were socio, IEM, civil/materials engineering, and finally eee. Must have gotten stuck at the last few courses.

Must have been hard for a bio student to have to choose engineering out of no choice. At leadt for physics students who didnt do that well, at least they can feel motivated enough to do engineering. I cant imagine what i would do had i done worse

ka7hyy

Reaction score
NUS nursing interview

Hi, has anyone gone for NUS nursing interview and gotten an application outcome from NUS?

I went for an interview on 4 Apr 2017 and my application is still processing.

Side note:
RP: 68.75 with chinese
NTU: EEE accepted (3rd choice)
NUS: Nursing (still processing)

Last edited:

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think they quite consistant with their rejections. They see that ur not what they want,they just send you straight. Not sure if they have a mass thing going on or not.

iirc previous year there's mass rejections from NUS. Everyone started to be excited that their application was processed, but at 12mn, their rejection letter came. :s22:

Babybunny

Reaction score
iirc previous year there's mass rejections from NUS. Everyone started to be excited that their application was processed, but at 12mn, their rejection letter came. :s22:

HAHAHAHA funny yes ive heard. They keep sending the letters at 12midnight wth even.i think their mass rejections super frequent. Last month already have.

marigoldhl

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You booked your appointment for medical checkup yet Marigoldhl? How's the feeling for your interview tomorrow :s13:

Screw the interview lah, I try to smoke as much as I can about sustainability :s22:

Medical exam done already. All the RNSMen currently doing it in April and May.

Pvcleather

Reaction score
Wtf. Uve been through this before? U applied for same courses?

Haha yes I did.. second year applying Lor. Yessss but last year I applied with 5th sem CGPA of 3.58. Though I appealed with 3.64 still cannot get in??!! That's why I dare not pin too much hopes this year 😩

Reaction score
Screw the interview lah, I try to smoke as much as I can about sustainability :s22:

Medical exam done already. All the RNSMen currently doing it in April and May.

I was told "you are not allowed to register for this event" when I tried to book on the calendar :( Already accepted fass, can someone advice me what else I am missing?

Babybunny

Reaction score
Haha yes I did.. second year applying Lor. Yessss but last year I applied with 5th sem CGPA of 3.58. Though I appealed with 3.64 still cannot get in??!! That's why I dare not pin too much hopes this year 😩

Wtf. So u appealed somemore? Woah **** :x ok relax relax. Still got time. No rejections yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.