Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any recommended hotel to stay for one night at JB. I foresee after settling my stuff, it would be quite late to come back to sg. The new Armari hotel looks good but it's a bit ex.

Amari last month end have a 48 hours sales, stay one nite free one nite for breakfast rates. yup, their usual rates is ex, people might opt for grand paragon or ksl instead ..

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go bukit indah by bus is cw3 or cw6 or both? Thanks

Both buses head for Tuas side of JB CIQ, one from JE and the other from Boon Lay.

After clearing JB immigration and customs, you'll have to join the queue and hop on the bus going to Bukit Indah.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amari last month end have a 48 hours sales, stay one nite free one nite for breakfast rates. yup, their usual rates is ex, people might opt for grand paragon or ksl instead ..

I know and I book for Bangkok. But for JB is last min as I need to go over and settle some personal stuff. Thought of not staying but was worried that it may end late so thought of booking a simple place to rest for the night. I don't want near KSL or what. Near City Sq mall would do.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know and I book for Bangkok. But for JB is last min as I need to go over and settle some personal stuff. Thought of not staying but was worried that it may end late so thought of booking a simple place to rest for the night. I don't want near KSL or what. Near City Sq mall would do.

For city square nearby, there are few 2 or 3* hotels nearby ....
citrus 4* hotel, sometimes standard room is about 29sgd per nite for two

for cheaper hotels, perhaps below 30sgd, there are some choices nearby citrus also. such as meldrum hotel, T hotel, etc . however review seems not so good though ...

laksa2003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both buses head for Tuas side of JB CIQ, one from JE and the other from Boon Lay.

After clearing JB immigration and customs, you'll have to join the queue and hop on the bus going to Bukit Indah.

Ah.. so both bus go there from custom. .just the starting location in sg is different. . Thanks bro

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah.. so both bus go there from custom. .just the starting location in sg is different. . Thanks bro

With both buses, you pay for the full fare all the way to Bukit Indah, from their respective boarding point (JE and Boon Lay).

But after clearing JB immigration and customs, you go to the queue for the bus that specifically heads for Bukit Indah. So keep your ticket all the way until you reach Bukit Indah.

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much did u book for bkk amari watergate? Also looking at it for sep travel :D

Sent from my Samsung 4K HDTV in Batam using GAGT

laksa2003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any other place in msia suitable for kids
sian of sutera, indah, tebrau, CS, KSL, legoland, sanrio

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KSL vs Bukit Idah, which one is larger with more stores for grocery shopping and eating?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw... but not alot of variety... once drove past a pet store (roadside shophouse) near KSL area but cannot find liao...
There's a shophouse petshop somewhere across the road from KSL, via the KFC exit.
Also Tesco Bukit Indah, ground floor corner shop.
Not sure if prices are competitive, though.

KSL vs Bukit Idah, which one is larger with more stores for grocery shopping and eating?
If you don't mind doing a little walking, I'd say Bukit Indah where there's Aeon shopping mall with its supermarket, and a short distance away - Tesco, and also Giant. Lots of makan places in the area too.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

doubletree hilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.