NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexaarslan

Reaction score
Not competing with the locals, come on. If yes I will get in the course that I wanted, won't I

ya foreigners compete among themselves for the 18% quota. not to mention those with intl qualifications. dunno where this bitterness came from :s22:

PlzGoNext

Reaction score
Applied for NUS mechanical engineering with 5th semester GPA of 3.82 and L1R4 of 16.

Rejected.

Time to appeal

zyc5026

Reaction score
I created an account just to reply to you HAHAHA
Just recently came back from Canada after taking their local dip (OSSD) so I do have some knowledge about Canadian Us. What are you looking to apply for though?

OMGG thank you... I intend to apply for physics, I really enjoy studying it

Alittlebitsalty

Reaction score
Singaporean. ah well.. received offer last year for math & econs so not too affected by it

Hi sorry what do you mean by you're offered last year. My ntu application is still processing as well, I have no idea how to find out whether I'm rejected or not. Do you mind if you can kindly guide me through how you found out you were rejected ir accepted.

Lost31732

Reaction score
I've appealed and it freaks me out because word document stated that I have 250 words but not the box in the appeal page

marigoldhl

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rejected by NUS
GPA 3.9
Comp. Science
I understand your first two choices is already out because of the SoC Math requirement, but what the heck, Accountancy also cannot?!?

You should have taken AMath... The subject prerequisites is the one that killed you

Last edited:

leothelion96

Reaction score
I understand your first two choices is already out because of the SoC Math requirement, but what the heck, Accountancy also cannot?!?

You should have taken AMath... The subject prerequisites is the one that killed you

I was from N level so can't take A Maths
Guess I will try appeal

hexaarslan

Reaction score
Hi sorry what do you mean by you're offered last year. My ntu application is still processing as well, I have no idea how to find out whether I'm rejected or not. Do you mind if you can kindly guide me through how you found out you were rejected ir accepted.

ntu will send you an email saying your app has been processed and status has been updated. when u log in the app portal in the status tab there will be a link to a pdf file be it either acceptance or rejection letter. if now no news means no rejection yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.