who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pherenike

Master Member
Reaction score
U r not alone. Every match I play sure got one afk. Sometime 2.. The rest feeders. I surrender, they said I noob. I scolded them, "want to try new characters, go play with A.I

Sent from 小米 Mix - Concept Phone using GAGT
Yeah also angry teammates just afk and feed, then play for what? :s22: I've muted in-game chat a long time ago to reduce the toxicity (though cannot mute the announcements like "gather", "defense")

Realised that even playing with 1 other friend whom you know will not afk/feed still isn't enough to guarantee a win unless both of you carry super hard and your teammates just stay alive and don't feed :s22:
Must play with at least 2 other friends to really increase chances of winning

Also found out that at the higher levels (above Epic), people are still toxic as well as they're at such a high level so they think they know a lot about the game and will make demands during draft. And worst is, in the end they feed during the game :s22:

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah also angry teammates just afk and feed, then play for what? :s22: I've muted in-game chat a long time ago to reduce the toxicity (though cannot mute the announcements like "gather", "defense")

Realised that even playing with 1 other friend whom you know will not afk/feed still isn't enough to guarantee a win unless both of you carry super hard and your teammates just stay alive and don't feed :s22:

Also found out that at the higher levels (above Epic), people are still toxic as well as they're at such a high level so they think they know a lot about the game and will make demands during draft. And worst is, in the end they feed during the game :s22:

you ain't see the whole picture of those Legend and GL level yet.equally worst as well and you wonder how they get their stars.:s22:

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
Master is thin gold
Grandmaster is teal and with "wings" at the corners
Epic is also teal but without those "wings" (another kind of pattern)
Legend is thicker gold
Glorious legend is thicker gold and with more fanciful patterns

Dunno how to describe well without pics :s22:

Brown
Grey
Bronze
Silver
Greenish
Gold blue
Gold red.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya agreed. This whole game is about team work. Pro but don't want to gather also no use. Unless he can penta kill them. I nothing to say

Sent from 小米 Mix - Concept Phone using GAGT

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you guys use hero lock mode? recommend to use?

Upon creation of a new account, we can buy certain heroes at a huge discount within a limited time span. recommended to buy all? Will the heroes on offer change?

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa, I play until damn tulan.
Always paired up with idiots who are attacking monsters solo while turrets are under attack. My first 10 records were all 100% wins and 5 MVP, and it goes downhill from there...

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hate playing with indon players

either keep leaving the game or they keep speaking in their stupid mother tongue ..think the whole world understands them

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just hate people who farm during the game and never help up when 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.