SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Abnormal13

Reaction score
can we take ippt back to back after new window opens?

So lets say I took my ippt yesterday and tomorrow is my birthday. Can i take next week and clear my next window?

Calander

Reaction score
So lets say I took my ippt yesterday and tomorrow is my birthday. Can i take next week and clear my next window?

heard before that there is a cut-off period of 2 weeks or if not 2 months, so as to pace out the timeframe between the two windows if u are to take IPPT a day before it closes.

like the reply to ur post, if can book means can.

if still in doubt.. ask the FCC itself during your IPPT... that is the best place to get your answers face-to-face and on the spot, plus it's official.

thonger81

Reaction score
If i MR-ed but still wanna attend IPT session, is it possible even though i could not book sessions online?

Calander

Reaction score
can I rest as long as I need btw my static stations and 2.4??

not as long as u need, in this case might as well don't take ippt.

there is a rest time between statics and 2.4, probably 5 mins at least. if u need a longer rest time, in-pro earlier so that u can clear ur statics earlier.

2.4 will only start when almost everyone has cleared their statics. Or, subjected to rain CAT status. if is CAT 1 all the way, u will need to rebook.

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not as long as u need, in this case might as well don't take ippt.

there is a rest time between statics and 2.4, probably 5 mins at least. if u need a longer rest time, in-pro earlier so that u can clear ur statics earlier.

2.4 will only start when almost everyone has cleared their statics. Or, subjected to rain CAT status. if is CAT 1 all the way, u will need to rebook.
don't think need for everyone to clear static before commencing 2.4.

the last one I went last year was otot

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when my windows end, the most i can only complete 18 session out of 20 as now we are unable to get extension directly from FCC.

So is there anything i do to prevent myself from being charged? :sad:

only short of 2 sessions sibei :(

Calander

Reaction score
when my windows end, the most i can only complete 18 session out of 20 as now we are unable to get extension directly from FCC.

So is there anything i do to prevent myself from being charged? :sad:

only short of 2 sessions sibei :(

last time policy was 20 sessions within 9 months.. now is extended to 12 months. so no excuses to be honest.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I just cleared my last ippt (hopefully) and my last ict will be in Aug 2017... Qn is my bday is in nov so do I still need to do another ippt before I mr next year?

Calander

Reaction score
I just cleared my last ippt (hopefully) and my last ict will be in Aug 2017... Qn is my bday is in nov so do I still need to do another ippt before I mr next year?

what do u mean ur "last ippt"? does it mean your assumed "final" ippt in your entire ORNS or was it for your previous window? Needs verification though.

And being that you are having an ICT on Aug 2017, you will need to do an ICT-IPPT which means you will need to do IPPT again.

As long your MR in 2018 is before Nov, you will not need to specially take anymore IPPT.

julietta

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah man I had issues with them for my push up station.

unless you are referring to a compliment

Limpeh wan to complain abt 1 particular female pti. I have been attending RT for 9years. This is the 1st time I so dulan abt this pti tat I going to feedback no matter wat

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard before that there is a cut-off period of 2 weeks or if not 2 months, so as to pace out the timeframe between the two windows if u are to take IPPT a day before it closes.

like the reply to ur post, if can book means can.

if still in doubt.. ask the FCC itself during your IPPT... that is the best place to get your answers face-to-face and on the spot, plus it's official.

passed my IPT-IPPT on 29 April.
new window starts in may.
passed my new window IPT-IPPT on 13 May.

cool-down period is definitely not 2 months.
or maybe the system never factor in IPT-IPPT.:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.