HTC U 11

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
Decided to start this thread with a proper title. The new phone looks cool :) Will definitely get this for wifey. Can't wait!

Last edited:

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can turn off this squeezing function ?

Touchscreen phones are meant to tap, not squeeze

even the side buttons are for press, not hold & squeeze

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
can turn off this squeezing function ?

Touchscreen phones are meant to tap, not squeeze

even the side buttons are for press, not hold & squeeze

I buy liao I let you know. Innovation means to create things not done before. Who is to say who what can or cannot be done or do, right? Innovation should be lauded. It means the company is willing to take risk.

chuppachop

Reaction score
HTC Singapore FB replied on their FB for this question: ... available in Singapore in June, stay tuned for the final date.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HTC Singapore FB replied on their FB for this question: ... available in Singapore in June, stay tuned for the final date.

Haha this time at least they bring this phone chop chop to sg..

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dxomark gives its camera a score of 90. Even higher the google pixel. Highest ever for a phone !!!!!

https://www.dxomark.com/Mobiles/HTC-U11-Mobile-review-The-new-DxOMark-leader

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha this time at least they bring this phone chop chop to sg..

Yah it's surprising. It's hitting US next week. Didn't expect sales to be ready so fast.. but let's see.. Nothing is confirmed until the handsets are sitting in the retail shops. Haha

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something difference from the competitor...maybe time to switch camp...ha...ha...

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sic additional info here

1) The pressure sensor works anywhere on the bottom half of the phone, and, since it's pressure and not capacitive, it works with gloves.

Webpage link: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/201...ne-with-both-google-and-alexa-voice-commands/

2) Pressure sensors on the long edges of the phone, bottom half only, respond when you squeeze the handset. HTC claims that this will work even if the phone is clad in the transparent protective case which comes supplied

Webpage link: https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidp...ueeze-it-talk-to-alexa-and-more/#3ad5008a97fc

haoKRR

Reaction score
The U11 is powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 835 processor. There will be two specs available, a 4GB/64GB model, and a 6GB/128GB model. Singapore will be getting the higher spec model.

Like the U Ultra, the U11 doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone port, but it does come supplied with a pair of HTC's USB-C USonic earphones.

But all in all, the U11 to me is a new innovation i must say.

durianpancakes

Reaction score
The U11 is powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 835 processor. There will be two specs available, a 4GB/64GB model, and a 6GB/128GB model. Singapore will be getting the higher spec model.

Like the U Ultra, the U11 doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone port, but it does come supplied with a pair of HTC's USB-C USonic earphones.

But all in all, the U11 to me is a new innovation i must say.

Yep. Really beautiful and amazing. Especially when it comes with 6gb ram and 128gb.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is interested..
CMGJnEPY8Q-3000x3000.jpeg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.