SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

luna_sea83

Reaction score
Anyone able to advise if I am able to book normal rt training for the 8th and 14th session instead of doing rt-ippt?

Calander

Reaction score

RT = routine exercise based on your colour tag

RT-IPPT = purely an IPPT session. But is your responsibility to ensure that u have booked for an session without "(No Test)". If u meet your PPT or IPPT standard, u will be cleared for that particular window. Meaning that once u are under RT, the earliest u can clear your window apart from completing 20 sessions of RT, is to pass your RT-IPPT, or ICT-IPPT.

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If go for IPT still can get incentive anot ar?? And if I opt for IPT cannot book normal IPPT le?

Calander

Reaction score
If go for IPT still can get incentive anot ar?? And if I opt for IPT cannot book normal IPPT le?

a. every IPT attendance will give u a 1/2 day service pay

b. normal IPPT can still be booked even when u opt for IPT. Only not applicable when under RT.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
what do u mean ur "last ippt"? does it mean your assumed "final" ippt in your entire ORNS or was it for your previous window? Needs verification though.

And being that you are having an ICT on Aug 2017, you will need to do an ICT-IPPT which means you will need to do IPPT again.

As long your MR in 2018 is before Nov, you will not need to specially take anymore IPPT.

Yeah the ippt I just took was for current window, last one for the 10 year cycle, now clear already until nov 2017 when new window opens.. my unit stand is as long as window clear liao, no need do ict ippt...

Ok so as long as I receive letter before nov 2018 means I dun need to clear my next window liao right?

Last edited:

Calander

Reaction score
Yeah the ippt I just took was for current window, last one for the 10 year cycle, now clear already until nov 2017 when new window opens.. my unit stand is as long as window clear liao, no need do ict ippt...

Ok so as long as I receive letter before nov 2018 means I dun need to clear my next window liao right?

yup. provided u have successfully attended your last and final ICT.

I'mpossible

Reaction score
Extreme end of MBS before the open car park beside the waterway, the group of trainers usually wear very flashy clothings

First time attending ipt, reached until promontory but couldn't find it, read somewhere on this thread that there will be people holding ipt sign as well, but never see any lei. Anyone know the exact exact gathering point? So many ppl exercising and running here everywhere

Calander

Reaction score
First time attending ipt, reached until promontory but couldn't find it, read somewhere on this thread that there will be people holding ipt sign as well, but never see any lei. Anyone know the exact exact gathering point? So many ppl exercising and running here everywhere

this is one of the problem for new attendees. usually the instructors and medic will only arrive closed to the start time of the session.

it took me awhile at other parks last time also, almost wanted to head back home thinking that there aren't any session.

I'mpossible

Reaction score
i went home indeed, any regular knows exactly which are the instructor/medic gather at before IPT starts? I walked all around the promontory (there's some construction on the grass area) but had no idea if i even saw them. :vijayadmin:

map.jpg

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, my new window just started. I was wondering if I take IPPT, fail then decide to take IPT, does that mean that my IPT session is reduced by one due to the IPPT attempt?
If I attend multiple IPPT, does that also reduce my IPT session requirement?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.