Visa to Australia

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
I am going to Perth month end, and may go next yr again, so in order to fully utilise it, I shld do it nearer to end May?

U pray hard your Visa will not be rejected during application.

If Visa is rejected, it may takes few days to 2 weeks to rectify with the Australia High Comm. Cos all enquiries with the Australia High Comm are thru email.

Apply Visa early to avoid disappointment

tulipkiss

Reaction score
Just applied for VISA through Kangaroo. Hope no rejections, if not won't be able to fly this weekend :(

Last edited:

padderay

Reaction score
My visa name and my e-ticket name are in the wrong order. will i run into problems at the aussie customs?

i'm deliberating if i need to call sq to swap the names around...

anyone knows? TIA!!

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My visa name and my e-ticket name are in the wrong order. will i run into problems at the aussie customs?

i'm deliberating if i need to call sq to swap the names around...

anyone knows? TIA!!

Not an issue. Immigration don't look at your boarding pass.

Any airline would charge for a name change, after ticket issuance (even switching the order or name). It doesn't matter if it's Koh/GuangMingJohn or Koh/JohnGuangMing.

Last edited:

jtanps

Reaction score
3rd time with Team Kang

This is my 3rd time receiving the visa service from Rachel. Every year also come back :)

kisscut

Reaction score
This is my second time engaging kangaroo Kang' service.. ETA visas got approved within half a day! Thanks to Rachel for her prompt and top notch service!

chameleon20

Reaction score
Thanks Kangaroo Kang, our 3 Visas were approved within 15 mins. Simply amaze at their efficiency!

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain how does Kangaroo Kang work? Is this a legit agent?

The official website costs AUD20. Why is kangaroo kang so cheap? How do i verify if the visas that she issues is genuine?

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
I have doubts too initially but went ahead and apply the ETA through kangaroos_kang. Thumbs up to kangaroos_kang team members. ETA approved in 31 mins even though I sent in my details almost midnight. Will recommend their service to my colleagues who will visit Australia in the near future. I got mine FOC but if need to pay, definitely it's cheapest in the town. ETA verified online through Aussie Immigration Dept and it's genuine.

Last edited:

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Can someone explain how does Kangaroo Kang work? Is this a legit agent?

The official website costs AUD20. Why is kangaroo kang so cheap? How do i verify if the visas that she issues is genuine?

Hi,

Australia Visa are given FREE to all travel Agency/Airlines who owns a Airlines Reservations System (Eg, Abacus, Sabre, Amadeus, Gailileo etc)

The amount charged by the Australia Govt Website (AUD$20) is called "Service Fee". It is NOT Visa fee.

Some travel agency required additional S$30 to S$50 if you want Express Service to process the Visa within 1hr.

Australia Visa application is very easy process....why need to pay so high price?

It takes less than 1-2 min to process each applicant.

yangsss

Reaction score
no offense but if you are not comfortable, there is no obligations to go with Kang. u may lodge your own ways and methods feasible to you. End of the day, most important is to be able to get through the gates nia.

Good cat bad cat, most impt is can catch mouse. :s12:

kun1he2

Master Member
Reaction score
Amazing service! Wished I had stumbled across this thread earlier!

Team KANGaroos processed the ETA applications for my family of 3 extremely quickly.
All done in less than 15 mins after I emailed them - crazy fast indeed!

It actually took me much longer to check the ETA validity and complete payment of $7.03 to their POSB account - YES, TWO were free!

mojipei

Reaction score
Hello, Miss Kang,
I will be going to Perth on 31 May and need to apply visa for myself and my wife. Kindly let me know how could I apply one through you or through your webpage. Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.