How is gundam breaker 3?

Frednothing

Reaction score
ANy different version of PS4

is there different version of PS4 locally and are there any price difference?

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I am waiting for GB3 R3 english version, to be released 3 May. Ordered for PS4 and Vita, as I like the cross-save feature (i.e. play on vita, then upload to game server, and continue on PS4)

Been playing GB and GB2, so basically GB3 is very similar, i.e, make a cool robot, smash/shoot other robots, collect loot, make existing robot even cooler/more powerful, rinse and repeat. Sounds boring, but in reality, can be very addictive.

GB3 resource:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192892

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already released, is it hard to custom the gundam?

seems like alot of options...

iron2000

Reaction score
already released, is it hard to custom the gundam?

seems like alot of options...

Slowly play and you will get the hang of it.
Also its been out for quite a while already so anything don't know its easy to just Google. Gamefaqs forum got a lot of info.

Got the game last year, didn't complete it though.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
both it last yr havent complete. better breaker 1.

ya. it basically a virtual gunpla model kit. you customise as and when you like it and use it for battle.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
both it last yr havent complete. better breaker 1.

ya. it basically a virtual gunpla model kit. you customise as and when you like it and use it for battle.

I think this game is for those that like musou but enemies abit more intelligent and have more customization.

I have it too, not bad lah play once in a while.:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.