Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 slates official thread...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to by the Samsung Tab S2 9.7" (2016) model still? I'm looking for the LTE model... wifi also ok lar... any idea what the street price is? I have been looking on Lazada and it's $660 there... any chance it's cheaper in the shops?

hgtech

Reaction score
Is it possible to by the Samsung Tab S2 9.7" (2016) model still? I'm looking for the LTE model... wifi also ok lar... any idea what the street price is? I have been looking on Lazada and it's $660 there... any chance it's cheaper in the shops?

Bought Tab S2 9.7" (2016) two weeks ago. Price $550 wifi version, tablet only no cover @ sim lim sq. 3rd storey i think...if u know how to bargain, maybe can get lower price. Good luck😀😞

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it still worth buying this or go for S3? Is the performance much lower than Tab s3
On paper, half of the performance in benchmarks. But I'm still using the 1st gen Tab S2 9.7 and I don't find the need to upgrade. The Tab S2 is still a very good tablet. If you game a lot and need the S Pen, then go for the Tab S3.

Sent from Sony XZ Premium using GAGT

Jazzbie

Reaction score
I'm looking to get Tab S2 9.7 wifi since I'm ok with older model at lower price. Anywhere with better pricing? Will places like Kasia still stock on this 9.7 wifi? Their online website does not seem to show it.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.