PlayStation TV got what good pickup and go games?

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For bring to hotel and connect to TV

Right now on my list:
IA/VT
Taiko no Tatsujin
Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds

No hentai, so no Senran Kagura and Bullet Girl
Pickup and go, so no JRPG
No touchscreen, so no DJMax

Vita library of games is so bare

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Can try Lego games, easy to pick up and play for a little bit.

Good:
Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (surprisingly good, very nice graphics), Legends of Chima, Lego Movie, Marvel's Avengers, Batman 3, Jurassic World

Bad:
Ninjago: Nindroids (this is the first ninjago, very bad), LOTR (the only vita Lego I didn't complete, hub is too confusing)

The rest forgot liao. There's a time when vita lego games have 10 challenges per level and one of those is a 'multi-challenge'. Those multi-challenge ones are bad. The recent ones dropped that and are back to form. Earlier ones like Harry Potter series are good too.

The above is from memory, kinda hazy after playing so many Lego games. I did play quite a few Lego vita games solely on the PS TV, but can't guarantee that the above are TV compatible, so pls do check first (I think all lego are, but check the back cover). Note that some Lego vita games do make use of the touch screen for some functions, but when playing on PS TV, you can press L3 then use the stick to move around and click (just like touching the screen). The vita lego games don't require this much, so not an issue at all.

Edit: looking at the wiki list, Legend of Chima is not compatible.

Last edited:

Kwein

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i personally like Muramasa Rebirth, nice art and characters design

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
is there an official statement they are killing this?

"On February 29, 2016, Engadget reported that Sony has stopped shipping the PlayStation TV in Japan."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_TV

A pity cause its a nice machine to have. Whitelist made more games playable and its a capable retro emulation machine (if its on 3.60), able to play psp, ps1 and many others.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.