The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughtexperiment

Reaction score
Where did u get such a good deal mate

excellent find! must have taken you some effort to hunt this rare bird, especially since it's not on your radar. those who's been aiming for a full set electric blue should snag it asap! :D hey, excellent flipping opportunity for you! :)

this is what you should've done: full open disclosure with link, which you didn't do in your PM to me about the pam 112. ;)

an excellent bro here already PM me regarding the pam 112 with the full url WAY before you did. =:p

USA sellers tend to insist on FedEx aka FedUp. the costly courier charges PLUS mandatory GST means this watch is closer to $2.5k or more.

the price of my full set electric blue is already cheaper than the link you posted. which makes mine a better deal EVEN IF GST was included! :s12: :s13:

coern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone take a chill pill.

Tt01 don't have to take every post by GX so personally...

多一句不如少一句

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People who I really helped are all off the forum. They pm me. Got my number. I gave them info. Simple as that.
They don't need wall of text to explain how I help.

Unlike someone. Ppl gave him alternative. His reply is who is paying.
What kind of screw up answer is that?
You pay la. Buy alr then talk about how broke you're.
Plain annoying.

Haha idiots on the net. Too many already.

dishonest boy, that person was registering his disapproval and imposing his taste. so it was the appropriate response.

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone take a chill pill.

Tt01 don't have to take every post by GX so personally...

多一句不如少一句

bro coern, as i said, during the gruppo gamma sage, i'd already refrain from stepping into the fray.

no, this dishonest little snot is trying to paint himself as "helpful" when he really isn't.

i merely remind everyone what sort of character he is.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dishonest boy, that person was registering his disapproval and imposing his taste. so it was the appropriate response.

What talking you? Then don't ask for advice or suggestions here if you cannot listen or accept anything you don't want to hear.
It's not class 95 or gold 90.5 here.
Lol
Stop imposing your 2254 omega seamaster on every post you make when ppl ask for suggestion.
Reposting the same old image. Telling ppl it's the best. Most value for money. So annoying that I had to sell it. Not to have anything to do with you. Lucky u haven't try to sell the exp 2 daily.
If not sure have to go too lolololoooool
I don't know what is wrong with you haha.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro coern, as i said, during the gruppo gamma sage, i'd already refrain from stepping into the fray.

no, this dishonest little snot is trying to paint himself as "helpful" when he really isn't.

i merely remind everyone what sort of character he is.

OK la OK la.
I dishonest OK? Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

:)

BallGag

Reaction score
GX spent a considerable amount of time and effort to help me get a watch I ultimately wasn't able to because I was too slow. He did me a solid when he didn't have to, and I've never even met the guy.

snowver

Reaction score
Dun forget gentle bones. Last year he got most royalities for his music.

I m member of COMPASS so i know haha

We have JJ LIN.
He's the most Satki one.
Steph sun gone liao.
Tanya Chua still OK.

Usually sg ppl cause not yandao enough to market.
And not all wanna be singers.

snowver

Reaction score
He should put this testimonal in his signiture hahaha :s13:

GX spent a considerable amount of time and effort to help me get a watch I ultimately wasn't able to because I was too slow. He did me a solid when he didn't have to, and I've never even met the guy.

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What talking you? Then don't ask for advice or suggestions here if you cannot listen or accept anything you don't want to hear.
It's not class 95 or gold 90.5 here.
Lol
Stop imposing your 2254 omega seamaster on every post you make when ppl ask for suggestion.
Reposting the same old image. Telling ppl it's the best. Most value for money. So annoying that I had to sell it. Not to have anything to do with you. Lucky u haven't try to sell the exp 2 daily.
If not sure have to go too lolololoooool
I don't know what is wrong with you haha.

when the opinion is sound, it shall be consider. otherwise, it's rebutted.

what's wrong is your dishonest character.

labelling your obviously discoloured from bright red until orange seconds hand of your 2245.50 as "patina", lol. i guess gg fans need to learn from you!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That Zenith? That's a bummer man.
Way too good deal. But it is what it is.
We only met online lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when the opinion is sound, it shall be consider. otherwise, it's rebutted.

what's wrong is your dishonest character.

labelling your obviously discoloured from bright red until orange seconds hand of your 2245.50 as "patina", lol. i guess gg fans need to learn from you!

Since when I said is patina?
Point me to it pls. If I really did.
It could have been "patina". Lol. Love gg forever
Lol. OK la 2254 is the most Satki watch ever.
I not Satki enough to wear and to be spoken with the same breath as the almighty teentitan01.

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

young bro BallGag, he see that calatrava on your wrist of course sure wet lah.

doing you a "favour" in return for connections and other lobangs, lah. :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'll share with genuine collectors. :D

not to a notorious flipper who flip for profit. :)

You sure he collector?
What makes you assume that? Later he also dealer?
Lol

Thank you for the compliment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.