Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (Completely Wire Free) ?

xuan87

Reaction score
Just returned from Japan where I bought the Onkyo W800BT for 17k yen (S$213) compared to local price of S$450.

On hindsight, maybe I should have bought more and sell in Carousell...

blizzardy

Reaction score
Been trying to find some wireless earbuds in Singapore, anyone has any good ones to recommend? Budget is $300 and below thanks

xuan87

Reaction score
Been trying to find some wireless earbuds in Singapore, anyone has any good ones to recommend? Budget is $300 and below thanks

I recommend the Onkyo W800BT that I bought. You can try it out in Singapore and you can get it from Amazon Japan shipped for under $300, or just buy local with warranty and peace of mind (but will cost more than $300).

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score

Bragi Headphone at $218. Reviews rate it at 6 hrs battery life which is quite impressive.

xuan87

Reaction score
CEE 2017 got a pretty decent deal for the Jabra Elite Sport: Trade in any wired or wireless earphones and get the Jabra for $298.

wahlaueh888

Banned
Reaction score
Bragi Headphone at $218. Reviews rate it at 6 hrs battery life which is quite impressive.

I got the Bragi The Headphone from Leader Radio.. they had the Labor day promo and $30 off..

Hv tested it on the road and the battery life is good.. I used for 2 hrs and still a lot of batt left.. (I know bec i tried to recharge later and after 10 Min it was fullly charged again...)

Sound wise, I am no expert golden ear.. but to me the bass is there and is deep and strong, and the treble is there and clear.. but I'm just a very casual user and I find the way the music is recorded plays a part on how you hear it too.. but I am happy with my The Headphone..

Oh! Rem to use the Comply Foam tips for better isolation and sound!

GilaQila

Reaction score
Was thinking of the Jabra Elite Sport. Is the fit good enough for running? And how is the durability?

Read some reviews online but scared not trustworthy.

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
Was thinking of the Jabra Elite Sport. Is the fit good enough for running? And how is the durability?

You can try at Stereo. They have demo set for you to test.

GilaQila

Reaction score
You can try at Stereo. They have demo set for you to test.
Yes but trying out at the shop wont really be reflective of it's fit/use during exercise. So hoping to hear feedbacks from people who have actually used it for extended runs (1 hr and above).

Last edited:

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
To add, I'm also waiting for the crazybaby wireless air. Likely only start delivering in March but it's one of the cheaper true wireless options in the market. Can't make any further comment until I received it.

Received your set yet? Any reviews please?

xuan87

Reaction score
Received your set yet? Any reviews please?

Wahahahah haven't received it yet. After multiple delays, they have started shipping them out. But I haven't received my tracking number, which means I'm still in the queue.

musicsg_com

Reaction score
I just reviewed another interesting true wireless earbuds. Here One is a one-of-a-kind wireless earbuds. It alters the ambient noise, blends with the audio stream you are listening to. So you can control whether you want absolute dead silence or able to hear PA announcement over the air, or just let in sufficient noise so that you don't get that stuffed-up feeling. Or you can boost the ambient sound to eavesdrop the slightest whisper, like a spy.

Here_One_1.jpg

Honestly, after a while, I stuck with the "dead silence" profile, but once a while I will choose others depending on situations, e.g. waiting for queue number. And these profiles allow me to keep wearing the earbuds without removing them to hear the surroundings.

http://musicphotolife.com/2017/07/here-one-review-listening-music-adjusting-live-ambient-noises/

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just reviewed another interesting true wireless earbuds. Here One is a one-of-a-kind wireless earbuds. It alters the ambient noise, blends with the audio stream you are listening to. So you can control whether you want absolute dead silence or able to hear PA announcement over the air, or just let in sufficient noise so that you don't get that stuffed-up feeling. Or you can boost the ambient sound to eavesdrop the slightest whisper, like a spy.

Here_One_1.jpg

Honestly, after a while, I stuck with the "dead silence" profile, but once a while I will choose others depending on situations, e.g. waiting for queue number. And these profiles allow me to keep wearing the earbuds without removing them to hear the surroundings.

http://musicphotolife.com/2017/07/here-one-review-listening-music-adjusting-live-ambient-noises/
do you have jabra elite sport to compare with this?

boompipi

Reaction score

It does feel comfy and fitting for me but can't really comment much since it wasn't used long enough. Sound quality was good and definitely feels great without cables behind your neck. I'm only bothered about the battery life since it only last for 3 hours.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It does feel comfy and fitting for me but can't really comment much since it wasn't used long enough. Sound quality was good and definitely feels great without cables behind your neck. I'm only bothered about the battery life since it only last for 3 hours.

3 hours is quite good...actually with recent fw update...it can go more than 3 hrs.

but i find the fit is quite bad maybe due to my small ear..it look ugly as it sticking out.

wanted to try bragi but i saw quite some review saying the drop out issue and also the housing quality is very bad.

SHIL0H

Reaction score
The Apollo 7 is good. Pretty small and fitting to the ears. Rather light as well! Don't feel like it's there.

It will be a little bit costly though. It's $499 for the earphones, but it comes with a charging case which is awesome because I can charge on the go.

By itself, it has a battery life of 3-4 hours? But the charging case really makes it feel like you can use it forever.

hellhole

Reaction score

Here_One_1.jpg

how are they comparable to these? IQBUDS .. similar thing? cheaper ??
http://www.nuheara.com/

https://www.amazon.com/NUHEARA-IQBU...e=ll1&linkId=3a8e97af81b9403d16feb7cd08e5a4cf

Maladala

Reaction score
Saw some good reviews on Erato Muse 5. Anyone tried it personally?? planning on getting one when GST vouchers come.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.