SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ontodhcp

Reaction score
i went home indeed, any regular knows exactly which are the instructor/medic gather at before IPT starts? I walked all around the promontory (there's some construction on the grass area) but had no idea if i even saw them. :vijayadmin:

map.jpg

During the last time I went in Nov last year, the gather place is somewhere in between The Promontory @ Marina Bay Marina Bay City Gallery on your map.
The instructor are wearing bright orange shirt which you won't miss, and they will put a big 'IPT in the park' sign.
But not sure if things have change till now.

This is the place in Google street view in case you can't find it.
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.2...=203&h=100&yaw=227.11491&pitch=0&thumbfov=100

Last edited:

I'mpossible

Reaction score
During the last time I went in Nov last year, the gather place is somewhere in between The Promontory @ Marina Bay Marina Bay City Gallery on your map.
The instructor are wearing bright orange shirt which you won't miss, and they will put a big 'IPT in the park' sign.
But not sure if things have change till now.

This is the place in Google street view in case you can't find it.
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.2...=203&h=100&yaw=227.11491&pitch=0&thumbfov=100

great info.. thanks for sharing bro. just few more questions:

1. was the sign still up even when the ipt started? (say 10 20 minutes in)
2. do they always wear orange?

would appreciate any others' feedback as well. really dont wanna make another wasted trip down.

Cheers

??????

Master Member
Reaction score

would appreciate any others' feedback as well. really dont wanna make another wasted trip down.

Cheers

the IPT near my park, the staff will setup the IPT signage straight away when they reached.
yes their attire is always orange

ontodhcp

Reaction score

Cheers

1. Sometimes they keep the sign there throughout the whole session, sometimes they remove the sign once warm up started, it depends on the person in charge.
Take note that they are quite punctual. Meaning the session start at 7pm, they will start the warm up at 7pm sharp.
If you reach just a few minutes late and warm up is done halfway, they may still allow to join in. But after 10 minutes if warm up is already finish, they won't let you join in.

2. Yes. There are a few of them wearing bright orange shirt, quite easy to spot.

Calander

Reaction score
IPT/rt now issue wristbands instead of tags now?

yes.

are u clarifying this "new thing", or sharing the info?

as in if is about clarifying, what is your point in doing so if it doesn't affect your attendance?

anyway with wristband, it is a better option.

scrumptious

Reaction score
I know this has been asked a few times already but there were different answers given so imma try asking again.

I did not meet my IPPT/IPT requirement last window (2016), so now I'm doing my RT in this window (2017).

Question:

Scenario A

After I fulfil my RT requirement - all 20 sessions because still cannot pass - this window (2017),

do I still have my IPPT/IPT requirement to fulfill in this same window (2017)?

OR

I can lepak until my next IPPT/IPT window (2018)?

Scenario B

After I fulfil my RT requirement by passing my RT-IPPT on the 8th or 14th or 20th session this window (2017),

OR

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Calander

Reaction score
I know this has been asked a few times already but there were different answers given so imma try asking again.

I did not meet my IPPT/IPT requirement last window (2016), so now I'm doing my RT in this window (2017).

Question:

Scenario A

After I fulfil my RT requirement - all 20 sessions because still cannot pass - this window (2017),

OR

Scenario B

After I fulfil my RT requirement by passing my RT-IPPT on the 8th or 14th or 20th session this window (2017),

OR

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Scenario A - As long clearing 20 RT sessions, u can lepak till next window.

Scenario B - As long as u passed in any RT-IPPT, or if lucky, a ICT-IPPT... u can lepak till the next window also.

Question to u. Have u even asked the FCC staff when u report for RT, since u have mentioned about hearing different views and therefore, i assumed u have been doing RT for quite some time...

scrumptious

Reaction score
Scenario A - As long clearing 20 RT sessions, u can lepak till next window.

Scenario B - As long as u passed in any RT-IPPT, or if lucky, a ICT-IPPT... u can lepak till the next window also.

Question to u. Have u even asked the FCC staff when u report for RT, since u have mentioned about hearing different views and therefore, i assumed u have been doing RT for quite some time...

No, I'm just about to start doing RT. As for hearing different views, I was referring to the answers given here.

And, THANKS for clarifying!! :D

Calander

Reaction score
Anybody have experience kena charge 3rd time for not completing rt?

Pls advice

third time? for the first two times of being charged u should have been told of what will happen if there is a third.

chances are u will be issued with an order to attend non-residential camp training, else DB.

Calander

Reaction score
And also are IPT sessions conducted on saturdays?

sundays also inclusive.. unless u are talking about Public Holidays.

do explore around the NS portal booking page, if not the FAQ or info avail in the NS portal.. it's clearly indicated...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.