Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

laksafan

Reaction score
what kind of workshop is that??? Your friend kena? Share the name leh so can avoid. Sounds so scary like car cannot work... I'm sure last time got this kind of things

I'd recommend your friend to respray locally.

It takes atleast a few days to do properly.
Don't go "I thought this workshop proper so I came here" then the car mysteriously can't work

Last edited:

laksafan

Reaction score
Wahhh how to give you a price... We don't work there leh... The price depends on the colour you choose as well.. like you spray back same or different colour etc... You want neon, Matt or rainbow all also have how to give you a price? gotta to bring the car in bro and let the guy quote you, you can choose from the colour chart. Different colour different price... even Nippon paint the same - different colour, type and series different price... Different size different price...

Gotta bring in and enquire and also see the sample and confirm.. if not wait you say baby blue come out sky blue how...

Rims paint and interior paint different from your car paint btw

Best when go JB shop and makan then otw bring to ask lor... Then can ask him if want cheaper which colour can you take etc

Any idea how much is the damage for BTS spray paint for change colour interior and exterior. Or any other spray paint workshop with good workmanship to redo and of course reasonable price. Mine is a civic fd1

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for B&B vehicles. just use 40 will do?

Noted on front digit. Appreciated
wat is diff btw 50w30 very 50v40 etc....

last service was at ACMA (zoolong).see attached.

eLXEyt2l.jpg
Always ignore the digits in front of the W, it's only meant for countries with winter although some smart Alec will tell you your engine will be freezing cold around minus 5 degrees after leaving it in the car park(Singapore) for 10 hrs.

The other 2 digits are the viscosity ~ layman terms means thickness of the oil. The higher the number the thicker it is.

Sent from Samsung SM-N9200 using GAGT

Supersen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go to bts.... he is the only one I trust.... Dun bargain with him the price or the timeline because his price is nett nett you bargain then you force him to use cheaper material so please don't (he rather not do the business, he is that kind of person) and he won't cheat plus his is very reasonable. timeline dun bargain cos he needs time to do. You go then you will know, cannot get in sg at this pricing with the same quality and workmanship.... I did a respray of my bumper in sg cos kena knock by one idiot... June 2016 I spray, Jan 2017 all cracking Liao.... Bts did for me three years before the knock, still swee (until tio knock)

My dad did a customise colour when we gave it to him for father's day present. Whole mpv RM3.4-3.7k (can't remember) did out all the flaws and made it extra shiny, customise colour only my dad has lol...

Another friend red car respray another shade of red was 1.7-2k.. hatchback with all the flaws removed

yo bro laksafan, where is bts? can pass me the contact
Thanks so much! :D

laksafan

Reaction score
Eh... What Ah Soon Ah Yuan?
Those are mechanic name...

YS Motorsport boss is Ah Chen, his foreman is Ah Keong (my nickname for him is Ah Soon). LCH Brothers is Ah Yuan (ex foreman and partner of YS, came out and do on his own with his own brother... brought another mechanic from YS along called Ah Hong)

LCH Brothers is Ah Yuan, say recommended by HWZ forum got special pricing

oops i am confused.
LCH brothers batteries & tyres Sdn Bhd i tot is Ah Soon not Ah Yuan ?

laksafan

Reaction score
you wanna do on your new car? Hit 10k liao not ah? make sure they (agent) dun this and that later hahahaha

You can search for Sound Dreams Car

40G, Jalan bestari 8/5, Taman Nusa Bestari, Skudai, 81300, Johor Bahru, Johor, 81200, Malaysia

There is another shop two doors before his also got do and might be cheaper

where to do soundproof in jb? my friend=new wish. Reg 2017 Jan

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.