Farcry 5

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

http://store.steampowered.com/app/552520/Far_Cry_5/
Far Cry comes to America in the latest installment of the award-winning franchise.

Welcome to Hope County, Montana, land of the free and the brave but also home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as Eden’s Gate. Stand up to cult leader Joseph Seed, and his siblings, the Heralds, to spark the fires of resistance and liberate the besieged community.

FIGHT AGAINST A DEADLY CULT
Free Hope County in solo or two-player co-op. Recruit Guns and Fangs for hire to help defeat the cult.

A WORLD THAT HITS BACK
Wreak havoc on the cult and its members but beware of the wrath of Joseph Seed and his followers.

CARVE YOUR OWN PATH
Build your character and choose your adventure in the largest customizable Far Cry game ever!

DYNAMIC TOYS
Take control of iconic muscle cars, ATV's, planes and a lot more to engage the cult forces in epic fights.

Last edited:

MasterChief86

Reaction score
Supercool visuals. but again, i wouldn't even call it a teaser. also, like crayypeddler said, too much recycling

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
steam page is now up. pls see first post for details.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think this game resonates on the outcome of religious extremism and public complacency. :D

People tend to listen to things that make them happy instead of making sense when the situation becomes dire and hopeless.

InTh3Zon3

Reaction score
I don't know how to feel about the new Farcry games. I love that a dev is taking the time to make a great single player game instead of putting all their time into the MP. On the other hand, all the time seems to get put into character development and graphics updates which isn't bad, just means that we get what everyone else is complaining about, a recycled game in an environment where the only new things are the skins on vehicles and the color of the grass.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.