[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

sgdividends

Reaction score
May I know other than dbs altitude and citi premier miles where a guest is considered a visit? (Basically can bring guests in for free)

Which other cards can?

I know SCB priority VI can't and cimb VI can't.

dahnoob

Reaction score
Consider pp from supplementary cards if you have frequent need guest lounge access.

May I know other than dbs altitude and citi premier miles where a guest is considered a visit? (Basically can bring guests in for free)

Which other cards can?

I know SCB priority VI can't and cimb VI can't.

sgdividends

Reaction score
Consider pp from supplementary cards if you have frequent need guest lounge access.

Do u mean for example dbs altitude sub cards can have their own priority passes?

Edit: can't Leh for altitude.its principal card holder

Last edited:

dahnoob

Reaction score
Amex plat charge provides free pp for supplementary cardholders. Some VIs offer that as well, HSBC is one of them.

Do u mean for example dbs altitude sub cards can have their own priority passes?

Edit: can't Leh for altitude.its principal card holder

idwish

Reaction score
Actually only 2...HSBC VI with $650 annual fee and Amex with $1000+ annual fee. The rest don't.

UOTE=dahnoob;108270897]Amex plat charge provides free pp for supplementary cardholders. Some VIs offer that as well, HSBC is one of them.[/QUOTE]

dahnoob

Reaction score
Actually only 2...HSBC VI with $650 annual fee and Amex with $1000+ annual fee. The rest don't.

I've actually managed to obtain an AF waiver for the Singapore issued Amex plat charge when they invited me some years ago. I've since switched to the US issued Amex plat which offers a whole bunch of other benefits. No DP on the HSBC VI. My point is that if you need the lounge access for other guests frequently, it may be worth considering one of those cards, or just pay the USD27 for occasional usage.

sgdividends

Reaction score
Seems like non priority SCB vi can bring guests .

priority SCB vi can't.

Anyway if I have priority SCB VI, can I use my dbs altitude 2 passes to bring in 2 guest, with me going in with priority scb VI priority pass

I know the terms per below for dbs altitude. Just asking if anyone tried since pp staff may be blur about it.

Each principal Cardmember is limited to 2 complimentary lounge visits per 12-month membership period,
comprising of either:
i. 2 separate member visits, or
ii. 1 concurrent member & guest visit.

Last edited:

Spk307

Reaction score
Seems like non priority SCB vi can bring guests .

priority SCB vi can't.

Anyway if I have priority SCB VI, can I use my dbs altitude 2 passes to bring in 2 guest, with me going in with priority scb VI priority pass

I know the terms per below for dbs altitude. Just asking if anyone tried since pp staff may be blur about it.

Each principal Cardmember is limited to 2 complimentary lounge visits per 12-month membership period,
comprising of either:
i. 2 separate member visits, or
ii. 1 concurrent member & guest visit.

Nope. The cardholder will always be counted for every visit.

sgdividends

Reaction score
Nope. The cardholder will always be counted for every visit.

Thanks SPK..Nonetheless..Will give it a try..Evil me and update if possible .

Btw, how does one know if they charge? I mean is there a receipt that shows how much is charged? As in they swipe the pp card , but this swipe does what things? I guess it's to decrease the count of visit but how to confirm that it doesn't show up in the bill later

I use to just ask them if it's charged but can't really trust csos these days

Spk307

Reaction score
Thanks SPK..Nonetheless..Will give it a try..Evil me and update if possible .

Btw, how does one know if they charge? I mean is there a receipt that shows how much is charged? As in they swipe the pp card , but this swipe does what things? I guess it's to decrease the count of visit but how to confirm that it doesn't show up in the bill later

I use to just ask them if it's charged but can't really trust csos these days

well, from what i understand, the lounge charges PP and then PP in turn checks if you have free visits and charges your credit card if there's an additional visit. The whole process might take a few days.

sgdividends

Reaction score
well, from what i understand, the lounge charges PP and then PP in turn checks if you have free visits and charges your credit card if there's an additional visit. The whole process might take a few days.

Hmm..If there is no name to the visits, the 2 guests might be deemed as a holder and a guest.

The gatekeeper is the counter person actually. Will try and update

Spk307

Reaction score
Hmm..If there is no name to the visits, the 2 guests might be deemed as a holder and a guest.

The gatekeeper is the counter person actually. Will try and update

nope, the boarding pass name has to match the pp card name. when they scan your pp card or app, it clearly shows the name which is compared against boarding pass.

earlier, they were a bit relaxed and dint check the boarding pass. now, most airside lounges check for it.

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
I going to try to bring a guest to lounge when transit in HK. Anyone visited to any pp lounges in HK?

louist

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.