Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro please let us know the garage you friend went, if inconvenience to state here please pm me! going in JB for servicing :s22:

Sheng auto.
Search for it inside Google map or Facebook. Kempas area.
92, Jalan Bukit Kempas 1/18, Taman Bukit Kempas,
Johor Bahru

Tell the brothers it's the big mpv from sg who intro you. Make sure they do good job :)

Sent from Samsung SM-N9200 using GAGT

Last edited:

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Intending to change my honda fit's gearbox but not too sure if my car can tahan the trip to JB. Any tolling service from SG to JB to recommend?

Your jb workshop will have contacts to that. Make sure you print your vehicle log card and pass it to the tow truck driver. I think it's around 600 rm.

laksafan

Reaction score
yup saw them did school bus, van, tow trucks and lorry before... but diesel car they did less than 5

Bro laksafan. Do you know if ah Chen or ah yuan is well versed with diesel vans? My bro has a Toyota hiace Long wheelbase and he maybe able to get Malaysia road tax and insurance so may intend to service his van there. Problem is , I have never seen them working on diesel vans. I know it's more or less the same but it would be good if they know how to work on these euro 5 engines. They are so sensitive and the electronics sometimes give you headache.

walkofwinners

Reaction score
gonna agreed some of ah wee workshop quote is very ex compared to sg, my friend ask for samurai lip they quoted RM160 where can get in carsouell sgd $45 inclusive of installation at owner's carpark :s22:

Samurai lip from taobao less than 15 bucks I think.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gonna agreed some of ah wee workshop quote is very ex compared to sg, my friend ask for samurai lip they quoted RM160 where can get in carsouell sgd $45 inclusive of installation at owner's carpark :s22:

I always buy my stuffs from Taobao and get them fix in JB.
Same product but inferior quality sg still more expensive. Some even 10~20 times of Taobao price yet cheapo quality.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They selling people who 'trust' them lo or those who dont do their homework and always think everything is suppose to be 'cheap'in JB.

Never like to go there after asking him for quote once for installing alarm.

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Sheng auto.
Search for it inside Google map or Facebook. Kempas area.
92, Jalan Bukit Kempas 1/18, Taman Bukit Kempas,
Johor Bahru

Tell the brothers it's the big mpv from sg who intro you. Make sure they do good job :)

do they do door soundproofing? cuz im thinking of installing new speakers n head units, might as well do together.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Avoid KSL area and those at the main road Lebuhraya Tebrau, the main road before you turn to go to KSL or Sentosa. 99% are chop carrot shop.

I understand some like to do it there because they dont like to sit inside workshop to wait.

So get their car done when going KSL to shop.
But little did they know, the moment they parked there, they are being robbed 😂

Yet again, the car is still there.....

hwsv07

Reaction score
I did mine at 3A in Singapore...

If you want you can

1. Buy ready made ones at Tesco/Aeons* (which alot of pple do

2. Go to YS Motorsports neighbours there are 3 shops there and see... Point the GPS there look for the prata stall zam zam, straight down

Hi do u have the google maps link to this YS Motorsports?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.