[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

weeeha

Reaction score
Hi guys,

what do yall spend your arena tokens on? Thinking between the 3 carat gem bags or Baozis.. Any thoughts?

wizardundo

Reaction score
What time is the update n maintenance today?

30 May maintenance timing:
✔05.29 (Mon.) 18:00 – 05.30 (Tues.) 03:00 UTC+0 (Aprox. 9 hours)
--------
SG timing:
30th Tues 2:00 am - 11:00 am

-----------

:flash: Important notice! :flash:
Silkroad merchant event will be ending tonight!

Tonight (29/05/2017 Monday) @ 10:59pm.

Dont forget to chiong points and redeem fast!

So far I only managed to get 1500 edict after rushing for the weekend. I think should be able to get at least a 4~6* edict.. else will use all that I've gathered for baozi instead. :s13:

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
Arena use for buns once lvl cap is removed after update.

The gem bags try to get from event.

Priority is bao first in Silk Road.
The 1.5k scroll is nice if u wana gamble. Don't use it till they have an event for a increase chance for officer u want if u already have a sufficiently strong main team.

I suggest I bought all the Bao then the 5* scroll then all the xp pots.

Now I am buying the 1k points scroll

Hi guys,

what do yall spend your arena tokens on? Thinking between the 3 carat gem bags or Baozis.. Any thoughts?

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
U should have bought the Bao first.

Since farming campaign gives u 3 points. 20 energy gives u 30 points.

Bao costs 50 points for 20 energy.

-----------

:flash: Important notice! :flash:
Silkroad merchant event will be ending tonight!

Tonight (29/05/2017 Monday) @ 10:59pm.

Dont forget to chiong points and redeem fast!

So far I only managed to get 1500 edict after rushing for the weekend. I think should be able to get at least a 4~6* edict.. else will use all that I've gathered for baozi instead. :s13:

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
The Developers not doing enough

I met Chen Gong with no cooldown

He kept shooting arrows lol

ev4X1ddl.jpg

Strong hackers in this match? With my stats still can't damage them wtf. Only got 1 kill lol

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

wizardundo

Reaction score
10.59, farm farm farm. redeem redeem redeem. :s13:

If you're rushing for points last min, put all your flags into Arena instead of war supply.

War supply = 6 flag = 5 points
Arena = 1 flag = 4 points

Also focus on normal map where only 1 baozi is used. So you can gain more campaign points (choose fast map like 3-5 normal where you can clear within 20 sec)

If you are lacking last ~200 points and haven redeem any baozi. Burn all AP on normal map where they cost only 1 baozi. Thereafter, redeem the baozi to repeat again.

Baozi = 50 points redeem.
1 Campaign = 3 points, 20 campaign = 60 points.

By doing so you will have left over of 10 points. So after you complete redeeming the 20 baozi. You should have extra 200 points.
-----

The baozi (L) redeemed is mail into inventory so if can choose to use it other time if you're not farming extra points.

For my 4-6* gold edict (1500) I received Da Qiao, maybe you want to keep it till rate up then use. (For me, make no differences because I'm very bad with RNG ):o

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score
If you're rushing for points last min, put all your flags into Arena instead of war supply.

War supply = 6 flag = 5 points
Arena = 1 flag = 4 points

Also focus on normal map where only 1 baozi is used. So you can gain more campaign points (choose fast map like 3-5 normal where you can clear within 20 sec)

If you are lacking last ~200 points and haven redeem any baozi. Burn all AP on normal map where they cost only 1 baozi. Thereafter, redeem the baozi to repeat again.

Baozi = 50 points redeem.
1 Campaign = 3 points, 20 campaign = 60 points.

By doing so you will have left over of 10 points. So after you complete redeeming the 20 baozi. You should have extra 200 points.
-----

The baozi (L) redeemed is mail into inventory so if can choose to use it other time if you're not farming extra points.

For my 4-6* gold edict (1500) I received Da Qiao, maybe you want to keep it till rate up then use. (For me, make no differences because I'm very bad with RNG ):o

bro your maths wrong

big bao is 20 energy leh. unless you are farming the 1 energy farming?

wizardundo

Reaction score
【Reduced Cost for Unequipping Items】

➡ Event Period:
✔ 2017. 05. 30 (Tues.) after maintenance – 06. 15 (Thurs.) before maintenance
➡ Event Details :
✔ Unequipping 4~6-star items will consume coins instead of ingots.
✔ Unequipping cost for 1~3-star items will be the same

Warriors!

In the past month, we have been getting lots of feedback and thoughts on cost for unequipping items☺!

And we’ve got “Reduced Cost for Unequipping Items” event to fully reflect your feedback!

The event will be applied after the Battle of Red Cliffs Season 1 update!

hqhT88D.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.