Anyone Here Order From MASSDROP Before ?

Reaction score
this Massdrop selling a lot of headphones and other equipment at very attractive prices leh............anyone buy from them before ?:s11:

what about warranty ?........local distributors will honour warranty ?:s11:

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quote from massdrop
Do products purchased on Massdrop have a warranty?

Some products purchased on Massdrop do include a manufacturer's warranty. These products will have the warranty listed on the drop page. Products that do not come with a manufacturer's warranty will be subject to a 30-day return policy linked here.

NOTE: Effective January 2017, the 1-year Massdrop warranty is no longer available for products that are not covered by a manufacturer warranty. Massdrop will honor the warranty for drops in which it was originally offered. If you experience any issues with your product and it is within the 1-year warranty period, please contact Massdrop Support for assistance.

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
never got the electrical or electronic stuff from there buy my ath-m50 velour earpads are still working very well after a years usage.

HamsterKing

Reaction score
The prices very attractive meh?

The pricing is like the same or a bit more x for our country, just look at all those creative products xD so overpriced I can go IT show buy
It's only thing Is easy to browse as nowadays we ten to online shop haha and sometimes got massdrop exclusive products like the Noble x massdrop

incubus07

Reaction score
bought 2 different headphones and modmic and all working well without shipping damages. So far so good

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
arrived without damage ?

what if the items got no distributor in S'pore ?.........if break down mah jialat

Yep. Massdrop packs their stuff really well. So far the headphones or amps I bought online are still working. No prob whatsoever with almost everything I bought online for that matter.

ILLEGALTENDER

Reaction score
Massdrop items even if got distributor they wont cover one. If need repair sure need to pay. It's either you ship back to them for repair or pay local distributor to do it.

xDragon

Reaction score
for AKG headphones prices good leh

From what I understand, most of their stuff are marginally cheaper than what you can get from Amazon. Furthermore, if you factor in the ridiculous cost of shipping to SG for massdrop and a minimum of 3 months to receive your item, I honestly think Massdrop isn't worth it at all for SG consumers, unless you're looking at novelty or collaboration items.

Reaction score
From what I understand, most of their stuff are marginally cheaper than what you can get from Amazon. Furthermore, if you factor in the ridiculous cost of shipping to SG for massdrop and a minimum of 3 months to receive your item, I honestly think Massdrop isn't worth it at all for SG consumers, unless you're looking at novelty or collaboration items.

when Amazon operating in S'pore ?:s11:

shipping 3 mths ah ?:eek:

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when Amazon operating in S'pore ?:s11:

shipping 3 mths ah ?:eek:

Not all items lah. But the wait will be long. First must wait for the drop to end. Then they place the order with the vendor. That's why the wait is so long. The wait is even longer for collab items. I had to wait for my headphone for half a year for them to produce it. If you can't wait then look elsewhere. If it's super cheap compared to anywhere else, order and just sit tight.

Reaction score
You dunno how ship from amazon here meh? See if can use FSSG also.

Yeah if you look closely they always put the shipping dates and are far off in the distance one :D

what's FSSG ?

i never order from Amazon before............hoping they operate in S'pore soon

xDragon

Reaction score
what's FSSG ?

i never order from Amazon before............hoping they operate in S'pore soon

Go google and find out yourself lah. Very straightforward one. Yeah by the time they confirm, you gonna waste time not enjoying your music 😂

At best, amazon SG's gonna offer the same prices as the US. Probably not gonna happen though.

Reaction score
Go google and find out yourself lah. Very straightforward one. Yeah by the time they confirm, you gonna waste time not enjoying your music 😂

At best, amazon SG's gonna offer the same prices as the US. Probably not gonna happen though.

if Amazon offer US pricing also good what...........many local distributors are selling things ABOVE retail prices in US and Europe.........

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.