Not open for further replies.

Resolution101

Reaction score
SB7RLn3.jpg

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Base console
half price of $550 is $275 wow congrats yet again!
google is your best friend!

jibanyan

Reaction score
half price is 325 sgd at most that bundled with games, well then i say congrats to you.

we pay around 18% more here in sg

@Resolution101 : Really half price? wow if this is true you really have nailed it Bro. even for me i bought from Nintendo Online they deduct $418 from my card, i think 20% less from the price here locally. Good for you ... ;)

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Tokyo is selling at 29,800 yen (without tax) for the base switch. If use visa to pay, another 5% discount. :)

using the google exchange rate, that's about 370$.

I bought mine at Tokyo, tons of cheap accessories there too :D

jibanyan

Reaction score
Tokyo is selling at 29,800 yen (without tax) for the base switch. If use visa to pay, another 5% discount. :)

Yeah, true 100% bought my second one ( for my Wife ) there also at Osaka, tons of accessories in low price. but i mean half? like what are bro. mention of what the price here in SG ... literally it is not .. i think? but if it is ... he's one lucky guy. :s13:

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ur credit card statement out le?
Cos I thought there admin fees and for yen, they convert to USD first before they convert to SGD?

It's indeed around $37x if buy direct in Japan, if Amazon add another 10,000 yen but if u deduct the games bundle and useless amiibo away in SG, it's not half price..

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Buy at Jap cheapest is 375. SG is not selling it at 375x2 so how it is 50% cheaper?:s13:

jibanyan

Reaction score
Buy at Jap cheapest is 375. SG is not selling it at 375x2 so how it is 50% cheaper?:s13:

Haha ... Lucky if after MH Game come out still can find $375 price for the switch. I hope Nintendo would not ramp up there price after all the good game come out:D

Marukoban

Reaction score
Cos I thought there admin fees and for yen, they convert to USD first before they convert to SGD?

It's indeed around $37x if buy direct in Japan, if Amazon add another 10,000 yen but if u deduct the games bundle and useless amiibo away in SG, it's not half price..

Most credit card in Singapore add 3-3.5% to the transaction.
It's definitely impossible to buy at half SG price.
The best you can get is Y29,800 which is equivalent to $372.5 if you pay by cash. Unbundled switch here only cost $550 last I check.

it is around
Uhm, it's no where near 50%. Best case scenario it's at 70% of SG price.

Last edited:

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
The best you can get is Y29,800 which is equivalent to $372.5 if you pay by cash. Unbundled switch here only cost $550 last I check.

550 is like the official price. Can get "discounted" price everywhere locally by using coupon etc. :s13: So its more like just 460+.

Last edited:

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I paid by cash since I had changed yen at a good rate.

Anyway, it's impossible to find any store in Japan selling below 29,800 yen atm. They don't even have enough stocks and it's sold out very fast. Some shops mark up at crazy prices, like 41k yen for those desperate enough.

:bandit:

ym901s

Reaction score

Uhm, it's no where near 50%. Best case scenario it's at 70% of SG price.

So cheapest Switch you can buy with 2 games and a set of 3 uselesss amiibo is how much?

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I paid by cash since I had changed yen at a good rate.

Anyway, it's impossible to find any store in Japan selling below 29,800 yen atm. They don't even have enough stocks and it's sold out very fast. Some shops mark up at crazy prices, like 41k yen for those desperate enough.

:bandit:

I know... cos I was there early May and couldn't get a set.
Ended I come back and got a bundle set from local retailer after comparing local grey set.

Marukoban

Reaction score
So cheapest Switch you can buy with 2 games and a set of 3 uselesss amiibo is how much?

Not sure about Carousell, but Qisahn sells bundle (Zelda and Just Dance) at $659.
Non-bundle export set at Lazada is $479 sold by Gaming Buddy, which you can get extra $30 off on Wednesday with Standard Chartered credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.