China Tablets to recommend

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
found a good deal for a tablet with usb port

HTB10BLSOVXXXXb6XFXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg

currently on sale usd 150
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cub...32789172400.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.hXqprS

same model is sgd $300 at qoo10

I have it and I can't recommend

1) Having white spots on the screen is considered normal. My unit #1 has 2 spots. Waiting for the unit #2 probably reaching 2 months later.
2) Has coil whine when docked with the keyboard.
3) Very slow charging speed. The onboard DC-DC converter supplying power to both the CPU and the battery draws around 1A 5V for charging + CPU regardless of CPU load. In Windows mode the power consumption is higher than what the DC-DC converter can supply so you actually slowly loses battery charge instead. And even when in Android mode or switched off, it still takes a long time to charge. For comparison, nowadays handphone can charge >1A and have 3000mAh battery.
4) Seems to use low quality eMMC? Unresponsive and feels like HDD if not worse, opening programs takes a long time.
5) Distorted audio at lower output volumes in Android mode. This is independent of volume setting and is determined by the final volume of the sound (i.e. loud audio file * low volume setting or soft audio file * higher volume setting has the same result).
6) Poor keyboard quality, some issues with capacitive touchpad. Keeps doing "Show Desktop" if touchpad is enabled and you have body part touching places other than the touchpad.
7) Poor touchpad quality. Left click right click are at bottom corners of touchpad. Click and drag cannot reliably work.
8) Inaccurate touchscreen. Cannot click "Show Desktop" button (bottom right) in Windows 10. Is build quality issue because if I rotate screen it works.
9) No 5GHz wifi support
10) In Android mode, screen minimum brightness is too high
11) May be an Intel issue, but audio cannot choose anything besides 16-bit 48kHz in Windows mode.

Last edited:

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks. no big issues as long as i dont buy keyboard. as for charging issue I guess I need to off and charge.

the sound not an issue. Same on my iwork 8 cannot change from 16-bit 48kHz.

As for low quality emmc, I think deleting unnecessary services, apps and using portable version of apps should help

Last edited:

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1) Having white spots on the screen is considered normal. My unit #1 has 2 spots. Waiting for the unit #2 probably reaching 2 months later.
2) Has coil whine when docked with the keyboard.
3) Very slow charging speed. The onboard DC-DC converter supplying power to both the CPU and the battery draws around 1A 5V for charging + CPU regardless of CPU load. In Windows mode the power consumption is higher than what the DC-DC converter can supply so you actually slowly loses battery charge instead. And even when in Android mode or switched off, it still takes a long time to charge. For comparison, nowadays handphone can charge >1A and have 3000mAh battery.
4) Seems to use low quality eMMC? Unresponsive and feels like HDD if not worse, opening programs takes a long time.
5) Distorted audio at lower output volumes in Android mode. This is independent of volume setting and is determined by the final volume of the sound (i.e. loud audio file * low volume setting or soft audio file * higher volume setting has the same result).
6) Poor keyboard quality, some issues with capacitive touchpad. Keeps doing "Show Desktop" if touchpad is enabled and you have body part touching places other than the touchpad.
7) Poor touchpad quality. Left click right click are at bottom corners of touchpad. Click and drag cannot reliably work.
8) Inaccurate touchscreen. Cannot click "Show Desktop" button (bottom right) in Windows 10. Is build quality issue because if I rotate screen it works.
9) No 5GHz wifi support
10) In Android mode, screen minimum brightness is too high
11) May be an Intel issue, but audio cannot choose anything besides 16-bit 48kHz in Windows mode.

These tablet PC seems to be the new trend. Is the China Win 10 an issue? Able to switch to english? Possible to connect and print to usb printer?

1taygu

Reaction score
Chuwi Surbook

Hi, glad to see so many user of China 2-in-1. Was very tempted to buy Chuwi Surbook but am worry bout the speed and whether it can handle program like photoshop.

Can share your experience?

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard before this brand called Uniscom/紫光电子???

I quite like the specs of their 10.1' MZ65plus phablet...

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good media pad for old folks 60+yo to mainly watch youtube? currently they using mobilephone to watch which is way too small. i see the 'issues' highlighted in the previous page i also stun like vegetable.

sometimes cheap comes with a lot of drawbacks which end of the day may not be worth it.

Gondon72

Master Member
Reaction score
any good media pad for old folks 60+yo to mainly watch youtube? currently they using mobilephone to watch which is way too small. i see the 'issues' highlighted in the previous page i also stun like vegetable.

sometimes cheap comes with a lot of drawbacks which end of the day may not be worth it.

:D same here...i am searching for one for my mum to watch youtube. previous china tablet used about 3 yrs and cant charge due to contact loose. I am looking at the FNF ifive mini (wifi).

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:D same here...i am searching for one for my mum to watch youtube. previous china tablet used about 3 yrs and cant charge due to contact loose. I am looking at the FNF ifive mini (wifi).

The iFive Mini 4S is very good...been using about 3-4 weeks now...

only negative is the buzzing sound when earphones are plugged in. Apparently its something that hasn't been fixed yet... The solution is to use bluetooth headset. Otherwise the speakers from the tablet itself does an excellent job.

Gondon72

Master Member
Reaction score
The iFive Mini 4S is very good...been using about 3-4 weeks now...

only negative is the buzzing sound when earphones are plugged in. Apparently its something that hasn't been fixed yet... The solution is to use bluetooth headset. Otherwise the speakers from the tablet itself does an excellent job.

Buzzing sound is only during plugged in right? after that no more buzzing sound?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
received my cube 1x, it has 11inch surface 2 screen. comparing with my current iwork 8

Hxw2YZh.jpg

the jump from 8 to 11 inch is pretty huge as you can see.

battery life from 3~4h is now 9h

having full sized usb port is useful.

the emmc performance is twice that of previous 32gb tablet. there was initially lag and it was hot. had to delete microsoft apps, reduce intel gpu profile to power saving and it doesnt get hot anymore.

less lag when many apps opened compared to previous one which only had 2gb.

speakers sound worse than previous tablet. wifi same.

Last edited:

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any windows 10 china tablet that can run potoshop smoothly?
expecting to work with 6000x4000 files, around 5 layers max but usually 2 layers only.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any windows 10 china tablet that can run potoshop smoothly?
expecting to work with 6000x4000 files, around 5 layers max but usually 2 layers only.

there are core m processor models but they cost as much as normall low end laptops

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

whats your emmc model? check at task manager. mines sandisk df4064

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now I have Windows 10 in 5 different screen sizes

sop31gb.jpg

6.44 inch (1920x1080), 8 inch (1280x800), 10.1 inch (2560x1600), 11.6 inch (1920x1080) and 13.3 inch (1920x1080)

motomage

Reaction score
anyone can recommend a $200 to $300 non-ios tablet?

Purpose mainly for watching show and playing games(mobile legend)

thanks!

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are all these tablets on par with samsung tabpro s?
wanted to get a tabpro s for simple potoshop
but if china tab can do it it will be c heaper

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.