View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 12:39 AM   #34
xescar

Your grades are extremely far off from any biz, acc, or econs courses. Guess you should consider NTU enginneeing courses. Biz, Acc or econs related courses require high requirements. Don't be like few of them here retake A levels for the sake of entering a particular course. Retaking has a lot of factors to weigh in before making this decision.
Hi, yes I do understand where I'm coming from and have questioned myself many times if I'm actually going to retake As for the sake of getting into this one course and not be open about other courses.

As I know of a few people who have the same grades as me except for GP who got into NBS, I wanted to give it a shot myself as NBS has been one of my goals that I set for myself and I don't want to give up easily. This may sound as though I'm very fixed on business, but I personally feel people shouldn't give up on what they aim for without trying all the opportunities available.

I do appreciate your rationale for warning me about retaking As just for the sake of retaking. I hope I wouldn't need to as I know the workload isn't going to be easy, especially without much resources..