Suzuki Every Users!

sszone

Reaction score
Hi Amelia,

So sorry abt it. Am trying to figure out how to use this forum thingy to read PM. and now it tells me I need 3 more posts to clock 10 posts in order to reply PM....haha

sszone

Reaction score
Can work but best to check where is your car positive n negative terminal cos these type of jumpstart pack their wire very short

Artemis77

Banned
Reaction score
So if i want to play save i get one more longer jumpstart cable ? Am i right ? Any kind right ?

Can work but best to check where is your car positive n negative terminal cos these type of jumpstart pack their wire very short

sszone

Reaction score
I don't it works that way. Best to know where your terminals are like I mentioned or get a pack with long wires

wohcnil

Reaction score
Hello all!

Does the Every come with rear seats?
if register as Goods vehicle cannot put rear seats?

thank you for anyone that can help with these questions!

sszone

Reaction score
Yup, comes with rear seats. The normal mode is more like a bench. The Join Turbo model i bought got individual seat. Technically not legal. Go inspection fold down and take out seat belts can already.
My car dealer dismantled my seats and seat belts before sending to LTA for inspection. Thereafter, they don't install back for me. Luckily I managed to install it back myself

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pretty good. the brand new every is a 5 speed auto, much smoother than the previous 3 speed auto.

power became better after changing to Amsoil 5w30 oil at 2k mileage. :s12:

hi - are the power sockets in the Every ?

is it possible to tap the cigarette lighter to power eg) electric kettle

thinking of renting it in Japan for roadtrip.

Hottyhot

Reaction score
Are passengers allowed to sit on the factory fitted rear seats in the every join turbo? Will tp summon?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.