NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Goals for part 2 of this thread: Not requiring any more warnings from admin/OP to be "civil" and "more sensitive".(Setting the bar low to match the capabilities of some users here) Please. This is a UNIVERSITY admissions thread. How embarrassing.

Last edited:

Throwawayacct1

Reaction score
Hi, contributing to this;

I'm placed under discretionary interview by NTU for Maritime Studies. I placed it last in my choices.

My cGPA is 3.609 (Dip in Maritime Business) and Olvls L1r2b2 is 15.
I have outstanding contributions to the nation in NS.

anyone knows how does DA interviews from NTU are like?

cbcplease

Reaction score
Just called ntu oam, they said that appeal results will most likely be out from 3rd week of june. Though if you're lucky, you may get in during 2nd acceptance window. If not, they do offer acceptance even after second window closes. Just that you have to accept the offer in a different way.

If your appeal is sucessful and have received something, most likely your grades met the cut off point!

Last edited:

curiousgirl

Reaction score
Really ah? My friend got hers last week :0 btw, when can appeal applicants matriculate? After appeal period? She can't login yet.

Just called ntu oam, they said that appeal results will most likely be out from 3rd week of june..

WAPT86

Reaction score
Hi All,

Any way to check the appeal status for NTU?
Such as if the system captured my appeal??

Thanks

reishi

Reaction score
Hi All,

Any way to check the appeal status for NTU?
Such as if the system captured my appeal??

Thanks
Nope. If you want to check if your appeal has been successfully submitted, you might want to email NTU admissions.

153girl97

Reaction score
Really ah? My friend got hers last week :0 btw, when can appeal applicants matriculate? After appeal period? She can't login yet.

I am guessing mid-June because she would need to accept the offer before NTU sends out an email regarding matriculating.

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried to learn Japanese but the pace of the class was too fast for me so stop liao.

pyro_pieroll

Reaction score
Wow how did you even manage to find a pt job as an interpreter? I wanna put my language skill to the test too

I found it indirectly through the career opportunity board in Ikoma. There are quite a number of companies posting their recruitment ads there. Those ads enabled me to identify the industries where Japanese language skill is in demand :) Further self-research led me to my current job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.