King Of Iron Fist Tekken 7

qwertified

Reaction score
Wow.. the story mode is lame lol. Yea that statue is rad. 1 character mid air sia supported by only 1 hand.

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried online mode yet? Wondering why I kept losing connection after accepting match :s22:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Popped up on Asia PSN today:

aab9e6e5-3bbf-41cb-9140-5b9241da478c.jpg

Wah timing so zun! Ready?... Fight!

except u still need to pay a ton of extra $$$ for more fighters including favorites like Akuma.........:(

i hope they are secretly making Soul Calibur......

qwertified

Reaction score
except u still need to pay a ton of extra $$$ for more fighters including favorites like Akuma.........:(

i hope they are secretly making Soul Calibur......

Just get the deluxe 2017 version for US$40, includes all season 1 and 2 characters

Danny2015

Banned
Reaction score
After watching the story mode, I have a feeling that Tekken 8 will be coming after another three years :s8:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hows the match loading time?

i saw digital foundry's video comparison;

ps4pro 21 secs
ps4 22secs
xbox 40secs

yaqin123

Reaction score
Isit just me or ps4 tekken 7 unable to matchmake at all. I keep getting connection lost since day 1..

yaqin123

Reaction score
my connection quite good leh...:s13:

Hmmm. Very weird. The thing is whenever i found an opponent. I click yes. It will say connection lost. So far all ur games able to match make easily? Does the disc region affect anything?

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Very weird. The thing is whenever i found an opponent. I click yes. It will say connection lost. So far all ur games able to match make easily? Does the disc region affect anything?

me got too

Conway

Master Member
Reaction score
connection lost is due to opponent reject ur match. no meh?

you accept but they reject= no game

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i kana too. always reject meh? got so bad or suay meh...

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
http://eu.tekken.com/#!/en/news/regarding-tekken-7-online-matching-functionality

JUNE 5, 2017

REGARDING TEKKEN 7 ONLINE MATCHING FUNCTIONALITY

We have received inquiries from a number of customers regarding situations in which they appear to have trouble matching with other players in Ranked Match.

We are currently investigating the issue and plan to address the problem through an online update scheduled to modify the game spec and improve matching. Player and opponent character will no longer be displayed when searching for a match in Ranked Match.

More details regarding the update will be posted to the official Tekken site.

We apologize for any inconvenience which this may cause in the meantime.

The TEKKEN Team

PS. received 'inquiries' (not complaints, ok?), they 'appear' to have trouble (appear only, ok?) :D

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
http://eu.tekken.com/#!/en/news/patch-dates-for-tekken-7-on-pc-ps4-xb1

JUNE 7, 2017

PATCH DATES FOR TEKKEN 7 ON PC, PS4 & XB1

The TEKKEN team is actively working on improving the Tekken 7 game experience for everybody. This is currently our top priority and we appreciate your patience. We will be releasing a number of patches in the coming days:

June 7th: We’re releasing a patch for the PC version to improve security and update Denuvo. It’s important for us to note that this patch was developed concurrently and did not push back the patches addressing online issues (see below).

End of the week: a PlayStation 4 patch to address online stability including matchmaking issues, and bug fixes, will be released. We’ll have more detailed info to share soon about this patch.

Next week: a similar patch to the PS4 version will be released on PC and Xbox One to address online stability and bug fixes.

Stay tuned to our official channels for more info shortly, and as always, we’ll keep monitoring the situation and collecting your feedback about Tekken 7.

Thank you for playing!

qwertified

Reaction score
http://eu.tekken.com/#!/en/news/regarding-tekken-7-online-matching-functionality

JUNE 5, 2017

REGARDING TEKKEN 7 ONLINE MATCHING FUNCTIONALITY

We have received inquiries from a number of customers regarding situations in which they appear to have trouble matching with other players in Ranked Match.

We are currently investigating the issue and plan to address the problem through an online update scheduled to modify the game spec and improve matching. Player and opponent character will no longer be displayed when searching for a match in Ranked Match.

More details regarding the update will be posted to the official Tekken site.

We apologize for any inconvenience which this may cause in the meantime.

The TEKKEN Team

PS. received 'inquiries' (not complaints, ok?), they 'appear' to have trouble (appear only, ok?) :D

Damage control in place. At least they recognize the problem.

yaqin123

Reaction score
hello fellow tekken fans! created a thread in edmw but there isnt much response haha. http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/tekken-7-a-5613234.html

anyway pc player here, so far my online experience has not too bad! but im using a mayflash arcade stick which tbh isnt very good haha, sold off my hori last time=/ any recommendations as to where i can get a decent stick?

hello..
it seems that they have fixed ps4 servers. im able to get into alot of online matches now.

im using a hori fighting stick mini. but still getting trashed all around.
dam tekken is so damn hard.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.