Who's ordering the new 10.5" or 12.9" iPad Pro?

petty blue

Master Member
Reaction score
Why ah? It is ~ $200 more
i've always bought my iPads with Cellular. i like having options. a non connected iPad is pretty useless except for a couple of instances. also getting the connected model increases the resell value.

but of course , some people will say if your ipad is NEVER leaving the house, what's the point of getting a lte?

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've always bought my iPads with Cellular. i like having options. a non connected iPad is pretty useless except for a couple of instances. also getting the connected model increases the resell value.

but of course , some people will say if your ipad is NEVER leaving the house, what's the point of getting a lte?

I have Air 2 with LTE since launch, I probably use it outside less than 10 times, so not buying another LTE model.

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has Apple cut prices of the old 12.9 iPad Pro? seems to disappear completely. I wouldn't mind buying one on the cheap.

I have a MS Surface Pro 4 which is collecting dust other than when I travel, Air 2 is the heaviest use piece of pc/notebook/tablet for me.

Last edited:

Calvin83

Reaction score
I used to buy all the iPads with LTE, but realised that I seldom use them outside. Currently I've got the iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2 and the iPad Pro 12.9", and I only chose the LTE option for the iPad mini 4. For the rest, if I bring them out, I can always use hotspot.

v1hypersg

Reaction score
me too,

ordered the space grey, 256 gb with LTE,

sold my ipad mini 4 last week for 400 bucks,

age is catching up with me as the screen on ipad mini 4 just only good for playing games and I was playing injustice,

i chose the one with LTE because when overseas, can buy local sim and insert in ipad and use hot spot to share to iphone,

so this year cannot upgrade to iphone 8, need to wait until next year

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love the mini's size, hence will stick to my mini 4 unless it dies, then will upgrade to the 10.5" Pro, or any upgraded model then.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.