Reaction score
awaiting ntu maritime studies da interview results...just went this morning
interviewer said c u in august?? -> well i hope this isnt false hope

Last edited:

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Appealing to FASS... hoping to join the chat group soon. :(

Have you gone ahead with your matriculation anyway? The course that NTU is currently offering me is not really my interest so I am not sure if I want to even continue if all else fails. Probably taking a gap year to figure out life. :(

I appeal for FASS!!

I hope both of you receive good news. NUS does process applications on Fridays in mass so hopefully, your appeal results would be ready by then.

Angelicax3

Reaction score
Yup!! I just done it last night. Ohhh what course were you offered??? If it is really not your interest, i think it would be better for you to not take the course, as you might not have the motivation to do well in it :( Unless you really want to go to uni regardless of the course :/
Hope that both of our appeal is successful :D all the best!!

Appealing to FASS... hoping to join the chat group soon. :(

Have you gone ahead with your matriculation anyway? The course that NTU is currently offering me is not really my interest so I am not sure if I want to even continue if all else fails. Probably taking a gap year to figure out life. :(

xiao0ld

Reaction score
awaiting ntu maritime studies da interview results...just went this morning
interviewer said c u in august?? -> well i hope this isnt false hope

Hello,
Good luck for your result ! I was accepted by NTU maritimes studies after interview. Hope to see you :)

oreocold

Reaction score
The appeal chance rater is those who appealed or those who got in in normal application ah

sitingggg

Reaction score
Hello,
Good luck for your result ! I was accepted by NTU maritimes studies after interview. Hope to see you :)

Hello! I appealed for NTU maritime studies as well but have yet to receive any emails for interview. Mind sharing your grades? Anyway congratulations!:)

littlemiss

Reaction score
Hi! Anyone else not able to get ntu matriculation no. after being offered in the second window??

I can't get it too! But I emailed the admissions office already! They say we could only carry on with the enrolment procedures after second window close. And they'll send an email us again on the freshmen guide. Btw, what course you in?

DragonGUN

Reaction score
Anyone here who appealled and got in NTU EEE? I am a poly student with a cgpa/Olvls of 3.50/24 who still waiting for reply

nekomon

Reaction score
Edit: Just logged in and the first thing in the portal to obtain matriculation number is to ask whether you want to accept the course. Really feeling damn GG.

Same )-: I logged in thinking I can get the matriculation no. first but it's asking if I wanna accept... Point is I don't wanna accept NTU environmental engineering, still waiting for NTU PPGA and NUS FASS appeals :(

geeniee

Reaction score
Same )-: I logged in thinking I can get the matriculation no. first but it's asking if I wanna accept... Point is I don't wanna accept NTU environmental engineering, still waiting for NTU PPGA and NUS FASS appeals :(

omg I am appealing for the exact same courses as you! Are you from poly or JC? Got fill up DA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.