the OnePlus 5 !!!

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
I was referring to being able to get it in SG with any of the options (overseas ship to SG via Expansys, locally in Mobyshop) by early July. So Expansys might be a possibility? Normally how long does Expansys take to ship to SG? Warranty is not a big concern because I'm aware buying an overseas phone = limited to no local warranty.

Based on your expectation of early July, I wouldn't count on it. Even if it is available to order from Expansys, does not mean they will be able to ship immediately due to initial stock constraint, etc, so can't really compare between months after launch and just few weeks after launch. Anyway, there is nothing much to say now, just wait and see.

I believe Expansys usually uses Fedex, so will take 1-2 days to reach SG and get delivered.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sample night shot

422f89d7gy1fgbtiv6mwmj23k02o0kjn.jpg

9846815ely1fgckf3vmw8j20o60qbq4n-768x836.jpg

9846815ely1fgckf4alxcj20n60qd0u9-768x874.jpg
Blue n red is real or photoshop?

Sent from 小米 Mix - Concept Phone using GAGT

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was referring to being able to get it in SG with any of the options (overseas ship to SG via Expansys, locally in Mobyshop) by early July. So Expansys might be a possibility? Normally how long does Expansys take to ship to SG? Warranty is not a big concern because I'm aware buying an overseas phone = limited to no local warranty.
Dun predict here and assume there. Wait and keep an eye here will have people buy at launch one.

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why does it look like a fruit phone? OnePlus running out of ideas?? lol..

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I ever change from Apple to Android, it would be the OnePlus.

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
Oneplus is never really about design but rather flagship specs at half the price and pure android experience

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.