HRnetGroup *Official* (SGX:CHZ)

m-ghost

Reaction score
it is incredible all these rubbish company are allowed to be a listco..

what is next, if sin stock like genting etc can list, maybe list geylang lorong 14,16, 18

but to be fair even in america, rubbish stocks like snap also can list

m-ghost

Reaction score
mm2 and unusual have this red carpet entitlement, whereby if you are a 1000 share or 1 lot and above, can ballot for free concert, movie ticket.

if geyland go listco, maybe can get free piak piak sia

m-ghost

Reaction score
you have healthcare establishment like ihh, last quarter bleeding bcos of forex loss, rmg bleeding bcos china burn cash and healthway also up lorry bcos management trying to get their act together

best to list those balestier, lavender tcm, sure huat, low capex

DsD_xiaohao

Reaction score
Apparently HRnetGroup comprises of recruit express, peoplesearch, searchasia, recruitfirst, recruitLegal among a few other brands.

Total mkt share in Singapore alone is abt 70% among all other searchfirm 😲😲😲😲

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently HRnetGroup comprises of recruit express, peoplesearch, searchasia, recruitfirst, recruitLegal among a few other brands.

Total mkt share in Singapore alone is abt 70% among all other searchfirm 😲😲😲😲

Majority of revenue comes from sg

DsD_xiaohao

Reaction score
Think Taiwan china and hk contributes huge portion too, dunno how much though, needa research more.

Think this is a gem, consistent double digit growth since 2001.

BUT Still like all IPOs, Caveat Emptor. Lol

88ellehcim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think the founders are cashing out because of linkedin

employers are going directly to linkedin to look for candidates instead of recruit express
do u know how much does 1 job ad on linkedin cost and how time consuming it is? there is still a value of the business because HR wants to outsource these hirings out to focus on other things.

recruit express is the brand that is more common to everyone, but i dont think they are the big contributors as they usually do temp and contract placements. the other brands like peoplesearch are the ones that place PMETs and handle executive search so dont look at HRnetone solely on impressions on recruit express (cos nobody likes RE) :D

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Think Taiwan china and hk contributes huge portion too, dunno how much though, needa research more.

Think this is a gem, consistent double digit growth since 2001.

BUT Still like all IPOs, Caveat Emptor. Lol
I'm eyeing this through the corner of my eye. Most likely can't get, too little chips on the table for ikan billis...:s22:

DsD_xiaohao

Reaction score
I'm eyeing this through the corner of my eye. Most likely can't get, too little chips on the table for ikan billis...:s22:

Dun think it be easy to get.

I'm seeing various banks currently collating for HNW clients "with no protection to the IPO", meaning even if those ultra rich wanna buy, "may or may not receive any allocations for their orders"

Then again, not everyone strikes 4D and TOTO all the time also.

Juz tikam ATM and Heng Suay ba.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score

I'm seeing various banks currently collating for HNW clients "with no protection to the IPO", meaning even if those ultra rich wanna buy, "may or may not receive any allocations for their orders"

I'm still debating with myself whether to donate my $2 to the bank or just go & have a cup of teh tarik? :s22:

flyhigh16

Reaction score

What does no protection to the ipo mean? :O

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
government grants and subsidies amounted to S$11.4 million, S$8.1 million and S$4.4 million for FY2016, FY2015 and FY2014 respectively.
Profit for the year. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2016 2015 2014
48,434 43,346 37,966

increase profit from gov grants :s22:
p/e 22X :eek:
NAV 0.27

Last edited:

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their shareholders will cash out on 1st day of trading

Only will left the public tranche holding their over priced stocks with no buyers

Lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.