UOB ONE Account

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think CSO is wrong then..I know have Min sum for giro trigger...Lesson learnt..Next time put at least 50 bucks to be safe..

I usually put 20 bucks for dbs ..Think I better increase to 50 just for safety sake

anyone who linked they SCB cc to giro can verify if the min amt for giro to be triggered is $50?

just looked through all my previous bills. never had below $50 before.

relakkk

Reaction score
UOB One still good? Looking for new account with high int rate but seems so many new limitations sia

Larcenciel1981

Reaction score
can i check with you guys something regarding the min amount spent on UOB credit card to get the bonus interest.

say i spent exactly 500sgd for this mth, but i do have about 16sgd worth of UOB One card rebate. so will this rebate mess up the min 500sgd spent?

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will close my UOB 1 account if insurance installment is not counted

Cumzilla

Master Member
Reaction score
Will close my UOB 1 account if insurance installment is not counted

if referring to those long term insurance policies, payment of the premiums i guess still fall under recurring bill payment, but if its short term insurance, eg car insurance, breaking up into installment, den its clear cut it will not be counted anymore from 1st august. Expect this to come, when early this year, they were excluded from earning the quarterly rebates.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they tie up with prudential so I don't think they'll exclude insurance premiums

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
they tie up with prudential so I don't think they'll exclude insurance premiums

they better....last Sat they just asked my mum to sign up 10-year prudential endowment plan to clock the $500 spent on any UOB card.

if they are going to say it doesn't count towards the $500, then really :s22:

Reaction score
Hi All,

How come NTUC income and Singtel is not in the list of GIRO Billing Organization? I have to manually add them in or?

Thanks

zeroX26

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they better....last Sat they just asked my mum to sign up 10-year prudential endowment plan to clock the $500 spent on any UOB card.

if they are going to say it doesn't count towards the $500, then really :s22:

Did you confirm that the monthly premium can be paid with CC ? I know first month payment can but usually subsequent payments will be routed to giro.

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this is confirmed, I will cut off both UOB 1 card & 1 account.

Hope UOB is not activating such sucidal move.
Do spread around among SSI.

Last edited:

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
Did you confirm that the monthly premium can be paid with CC ? I know first month payment can but usually subsequent payments will be routed to giro.

yup...

basically the endowment plan from prudential GUARANTEES you will clock up at least SGD500 card spent every month and thus fulfils the mandatory requirement for UOB One Account.

From there on, whether you credit your salary OR you clock 3 giro transactions only increases your interest rate returns....

TLDR: UOB One Account = N500NT (No $500 card spent No Talk)

peanutbutter82

Reaction score
yup...

basically the endowment plan from prudential GUARANTEES you will clock up at least SGD500 card spent every month and thus fulfils the mandatory requirement for UOB One Account.

From there on, whether you credit your salary OR you clock 3 giro transactions only increases your interest rate returns....

TLDR: UOB One Account = N500NT (No $500 card spent No Talk)

Great eastern insurance premium giro monthly able to clock into the $500 monthly?

gigabtye

Reaction score
I am intending to buy the Aviva MyWealthPlan for 500 per month and charge to Uob one account. Does it considered the $500 spent criteria?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.