HRnetGroup *Official* (SGX:CHZ)

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their shareholders will cash out on 1st day of trading

Only will left the public tranche holding their over priced stocks with no buyers

Lol

got lock up mah
:o:o
DIVIDENDS
– HRS declared interim dividends of $21.365 per share (total of $42,731,000).
– RES declared interim dividends of $34 per share (total of $57,800,000).
– HRS declared interim dividends of $7.725 per share (total of $15,450,000).
– RES declared interim dividends of $20.50 per share (total of $34,850,000).
– HRS declared interim dividends of $3.50 per share (total of $7,000,000).
– RES declared interim dividends of $8.00 per share (total of $13,600,000)

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just press a few small mangosteen thru posb ibank.

Hope for the best!

kehyi4

Reaction score
BT: HRnetGroup seeks to raise S$174m with IPO at S$0.90 per share

RECRUITMENT group HRnetGroup on Thursday launched a S$174 million initial public offering (IPO) on the Singapore Exchange mainboard at a price of S$0.90 per share for about 193.4 million shares.

More than half of that, at about 103.9 million shares, will go to cornerstone investors. Of the remaining 89.5 million shares, there will be a public tranche of 3.8 million shares. But that public tranche includes 440,800 shares reserved for the group's directors and employees.

The cornerstone investors include Aberdeen Asset Management Asia, FIL Investment Management (Hong Kong) and Meiji Yasuda Asset Management. Singapore investment firm Temasek Holdings' Heliconia Capital Management unit will also hold about 1.95 per cent of the group's post-IPO share capital.

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://singapore-ipos.blogspot.sg/2...ml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

This is definitely not a value buy but an opportunity to invest in such quality company is also hard to come by in Singapore. In this regard, there should be a "scarcity" premium. Assuming an EPS of 4.34 for FY2017 and a PER range of 28-32x, the "fair value" should be around Singapore 121 to 138 cents.
Assuming a lower PE range of between 22-25x, the fair value should be 95 cents to 108 cents.

My Chill ratings

Given that it is priced at the top end of the range, with a strong set of cornerstone investors and richly traded peers, i believe HRnetGroup will debut very well. I quite like the Company for the reasons provided and would have given it a 3 chilli rating if not for the rich valuation. It is a 2 chilli rating for me and investors who apply at the ATM should be able to exit at a good profit.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
http://singapore-ipos.blogspot.sg/2...ml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

This is definitely not a value buy but an opportunity to invest in such quality company is also hard to come by in Singapore. In this regard, there should be a "scarcity" premium. Assuming an EPS of 4.34 for FY2017 and a PER range of 28-32x, the "fair value" should be around Singapore 121 to 138 cents.
Assuming a lower PE range of between 22-25x, the fair value should be 95 cents to 108 cents.

My Chill ratings

Given that it is priced at the top end of the range, with a strong set of cornerstone investors and richly traded peers, i believe HRnetGroup will debut very well. I quite like the Company for the reasons provided and would have given it a 3 chilli rating if not for the rich valuation. It is a 2 chilli rating for me and investors who apply at the ATM should be able to exit at a good profit.
Haven't dive into it, but on the surface, it look like a tulang dish..:s22:

chewjekhui

Reaction score
wah based on stupid logic of number of forum posting.. I think this one will fly and World Class Global might be just nah

Deathzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard world class global also oversubscribed leh, just not sure how much it will rise on the day.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.