Star Wars Battlefront II

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rendition1.img.jpg

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/star-wars-battlefront-ii-celebration
On April 15 at 2:30PM ET/11:30AM PT at Star Wars Celebration, we’ll be presenting during the “The Galaxywide Premiere of Star Wars Battlefront II” panel.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The campaign mode sounds interesting.

From the perspective of an Imperial Special Forces soldier at the final phase Return of the Jedi.

VoodooKing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gonna get this. Played the first one until level 100 and unlocked all guns. Lol

rudylili

Reaction score
DICE has always up the standard of FPS gfx standard on every game. This part 2 will see a huge improvement from how they developen Battlefield 1. Let's just hope the campaign /story mode will be longer and interesting like Battlefield 1.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Edit:
Star Wars Battlefront 2 post-launch maps, modes, and characters will be free
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...front-2-free-dlc-content-updates/#more-452521

To break the good news about content updates, DICE drafted Janina Gavankar, who plays the protagonist of Battlefront II’s singleplayer campaign.

“The team at DICE heard our feedback loud and clear on the previous Battlefront, and are committed to keeping this community together with themed seasons of content post-launch for all players at no additional charge,” she said.

The first free update will arrive this holiday season, adding bits including Finn and Captain Phasma as playable characters.

“The first season, inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi, is only the beginning of the additional content coming to this game,” Gavankar continued. “All post-launch heroes, maps, weapons, and vehicles will be free for everyone who owns Star Wars Battlefront II.”

Last edited:

Rogue

Reaction score
I skipped the first one due its nonsensical DLC approach for content and being multiplayer only/

However for Starwars battlefront 2, I already pre-ordered and thus have to wait for 5 more months...

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am going to upgrade my computer soon. :s13:

Not a simple upgrade. A major one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.