Forza Motorsport 7

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Xbox One and Windows 10 exclusive. Experience the danger and beauty of competitive racing at the limit in Forza Motorsport 7. Enjoy gorgeous graphics at 60fps and true 4K resolution in HDR. Collect over 700 Forzavista™ cars, including the largest assortment of Ferraris, Porsches, and Lamborghinis ever. Master over 30 famous environments with race conditions that change every time you race.

Available October 3, 2017 on Xbox One and Windows 10. Coming November 7, 2017 for Xbox One X.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just started playing FM7.

Here's 20mins of my 1st session. Jumped straight into free play to check off a few forzathon tasks, followed by my first career race.

Tried the preset and then full simulation settings.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My second career race was with rain weather. FM6 had realistic water physics which carried over to Horizon 3, and now back in FM7.

Forza is my favourite series for driving on wet tracks.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FH3 for open world driving, multi terrain racing, arcade racing, stunts, challenges, games.

FM7 for motorsport circuit racing, arcade & simulation driving. The simulation steering here is a lot less forgiving than FH3. I would still rate Asetto Corsa above FM7 for sim driving, but not even that and Project Cars have the water physics of Forza. Also FM7 is beautiful graphics wise.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FH3 for open world driving, multi terrain racing, arcade racing, stunts, challenges, games.

FM7 for motorsport circuit racing, arcade & simulation driving. The simulation steering here is a lot less forgiving than FH3. I would still rate Asetto Corsa above FM7 for sim driving, but not even that and Project Cars have the water physics of Forza. Also FM7 is beautiful graphics wise.

ah i see, so in a way FH3 is similar to NFS, while FM7 like PC or NFS: PROSTREET and 2

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Free playing on Dubai circuit. Difficult to control on simulation and without assists on powerful cars.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Final video, trying the unbeatable AI difficulty on Dubai City circuit.

Chasing the pole car but could never catch him, have to settle for second.

After changing some parts and tuning the car, has less power but much easier to control.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi you are using controller or the wheel?
I play with a wheel. This game caters primarily to controller play. Simulation steering setting is a manual option and excluded in the presets. You're not penalised for using assists, only the difficulty of the AI affects affects your credits earned per race.

There are youtube videos of people playing with keyboard too.

Wenbin87

Reaction score
What wheel are you using? G29 or Thrustmaster?

I play with a wheel. This game caters primarily to controller play. Simulation steering setting is a manual option and excluded in the presets. You're not penalised for using assists, only the difficulty of the AI affects affects your credits earned per race.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prague city sightseeing! This is quite a beautiful circuit.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Keyboard? Wow... You need skills to play this game with a keyboard. :eek:

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FM7 has probably the hardest AI in the series, even when I compare with other racing games.

Unrealistically short braking distance, insane acceleration, godly grip around corners, aggressive driving. Can get quite frustrating.

But having a little patience at the start of the race where the demolition derby happens can lead to having satisfying races.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hyundai Veloster Free Car Pack available today!
Consists of the 2019 Veloster Turbo and Veloster N!

Also to be featured Mavel's "Ant-Man and the Wasp” movie!

DTmf7KVUMAAFs6Z.jpg

Test drive of the Veloster Turbo in-game. Exceptional handling and control.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.