Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

SonofAzzuri

Reaction score
I got a quote of 200rm for my 16" rim. you can check out LT Automart Trading Sdn Bhd. Near ksl area, its along the ah wee stretch, at beside the traffic light.
Bro, Rm 200 for 4 nos of rims? Sound very reasonable, i got quote for repray at RM 550 for 4 nos of rims.

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Sheng auto.
Search for it inside Google map or Facebook. Kempas area.
92, Jalan Bukit Kempas 1/18, Taman Bukit Kempas,
Johor Bahru

Tell the brothers it's the big mpv from sg who intro you. Make sure they do good job :)

Sent from Samsung SM-N9200 using GAGT

thanks bro. went yest evening, workmanship and service is good. the brothers made an effort to explain the technicalities and prices are reasonable.

hooted a subwoofer for better sound quality :s22:

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya wiring done swee swee.

but they had a hard time identifying whom actually intro me to go down. i did told them sg big mpv bro intro one but they :s11::s11:
wSW7VcKl.jpg

They know it's me. Cos me their only MPV customer from sg. LOL

kenneth lau

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm driving a Swift Sport and I'm planning to renew my car COE and so decided to do the car Swee Swee before I do that. Planning to go in this Thursday to do a lot of things, after seeing all the Bros recommendation, here is the list of things I've gathered. If anyone don't mind please feel free to advise me if there is a better place that I should go, I'll appreciate any advise or recommendation.

Problem: Aircon not cold after stuck in jam for too 20mins and above. Decide to diagnose at the below workshop

Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler

15, Jalan Perang, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80400, Malaysia
+60 7-332 6820

Problem: Speaker wiring seems to have problem. Also deciding whether to do sound proofing depending on the cost.

Sheng auto.
92, Jalan Bukit Kempas 1/18, Taman Bukit Kempas,
Johor Bahru

Problem: coolant water need to TOP up almost once a week

LCH Brother
2 Jalan Perkasa 3 Taman Ungku Tun Aminah 81300 Skudai Johor Malaysia

Lastly, I'm looking for a workshop to do re upholster work for my seat, can anyone kindly recommend a good shop please?

I'll be staying there for a few days so no problem Travelling or staying late or whatever. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance !

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For upholstery, go Google map for location

Gosford

It's at a bird no lay place in Skudai.
I did my steering wheel there, they are top notch when comes to workmanship.

You can take pic and whatsapp them
Siew chin
+60167237039

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
any place to recommend for polish and wax? not too sure what's the market rate as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.