[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woah. so jialat meh? Im gonna stay in the 4 ppl room. Not much review despite always full house. Nantou (cingjing) got the famous smoked roasted chicken, easy to find?
cant say jialat la...but den when u have a better choice, u always go for the better choice...right???

n generally the minus would cost a slightly higher than the guesthouse only. unless u r toking abt peak period or it happen, there is snow at hehuan shan. den tat will b a diff situation

during lull period, minus can even cost the same price or even cheaper
so depend on when u going. some minus might b far from main rosd but they got shuttle bus to ferry u ard cingjing area

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is one quite famous shop selling the chicken on the road up to cingjing call 伊拿谷

woah. so jialat meh? Im gonna stay in the 4 ppl room. Not much review despite always full house. Nantou (cingjing) got the famous smoked roasted chicken, easy to find?

Sw1ftz

Reaction score
hi all, i am having a trip to 台中 over the weekend (17th whole day, 18th morning) before heading back to Taipei and have planned to visit the following places in order:

-Rainbow village
-Cao wu dao
-Miyahara -> Taichung Park -> Yi Zhong for light shopping (jalan jalan)
-Gao Mei wetland (view sunset, hopefully)

Some extra info
Hotel: Feng Chia night market area

Intending to skip the following for another trip next time:
-Cing Jing

I am currently intending to bus/cab the whole trip which may be possible to complete on 17th itself. I am wondering if it is better to hire a driver and hopefully add in xin she hua hai to the trip? If yes, does anyone has a recommendation for a driver for hire?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, i am having a trip to 台中 over the weekend (17th whole day, 18th morning) before heading back to Taipei and have planned to visit the following places in order:

-Rainbow village
-Cao wu dao
-Miyahara -> Taichung Park -> Yi Zhong for light shopping (jalan jalan)
-Gao Mei wetland (view sunset, hopefully)

Some extra info
Hotel: Feng Chia night market area

Intending to skip the following for another trip next time:
-Cing Jing

I am currently intending to bus/cab the whole trip which may be possible to complete on 17th itself. I am wondering if it is better to hire a driver and hopefully add in xin she hua hai to the trip? If yes, does anyone has a recommendation for a driver for hire?

YOur attractions are all in the city. So just cab or bus lor.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alright then! would you recommend some other places to go as well that's still within the area?

thanks a lot!

You should be good with such, do not be greedy.
新社花海 in Nov。Can go 中社花市。

w3nGaL

Reaction score
Anyone knows for powerbank whats the max limit we can bring on board jetstar? 20k?

Is money changing only avail at banks only? 2 yrs ago it was only avail in bank.

w3nGaL

Reaction score
taiwan tourists like to buy lots of pandan cake back i rmb last time my scoot flight, the uncle bought about 4 or 6 . put ontop of the luggage compartment.

Thanks! I shall get it for my driver.
I called jetstar but the angmo customer service associate told me cannot bring pandan cake on international flight....makes me wonder if he even know what cake i am talking about hee

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
Anyone knows for powerbank whats the max limit we can bring on board jetstar? 20k?

Is money changing only avail at banks only? 2 yrs ago it was only avail in bank.

2 years later you can exchange with me. Weekends and nights all okay. Current rate 21.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.