who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanstop__

Reaction score
anybody here use clint? i oways met opponent using clint damn zai but when i use clint myself so so only leh... how to use ah?

KillerKidz

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody here use clint? i oways met opponent using clint damn zai but when i use clint myself so so only leh... how to use ah?

Clint IMO is quite a mid - late game champion. You probably need to wait till you get your 3rd or 4th item before you start to own the game.

It has one of the most OP passive for marksman:

After releasing a skill, next basic attack will penetrate targets along a straight line, dealing 120% of basic attack as damage.

The 120% damage should help you kill heroes effortlessly in late game. Just remember to try spamming your skills instead of relying on normal attacks.

Additionally, I've seen many Clint that do not utilise the second skill, Heel Rope. You can use it to move forward to the direction that you are targeting, making it a useful skill to escape from or chase an enemy.

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Do u all master every character or just 1 or 2? sometimes u join a game but someone taken the role of mage or tank, then LL got to use support or marksman? so must u all master at least 4-5 characters?

Nigelnkj

Master Member
Reaction score
ParaDX is u? U got watch ex-aid ah? :s13:

Sent from Moi phone rah using GAGT
Moi sexposed riao....
Got watch got watch
Z9ys91z.gif

Sent from Meow Meow Meow using GAGT

Last edited:

seanysp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u all master every character or just 1 or 2? sometimes u join a game but someone taken the role of mage or tank, then LL got to use support or marksman? so must u all master at least 4-5 characters?
Preferably one or two of every role
In ranked i usually play either of the following but i totally suck at assassin

Moskov
Miya

Freya
Bane

Estes
Cyclops

Minotaur
Franco

Sent from Sisisisisisii~ 巳! using GAGT

Nigelnkj

Master Member
Reaction score

Khanstop__

Reaction score
ur passive give u super long range, use it to poke enemy from far. use 1 skill,then basic attack, then skill again
add alot of atk speed and crit rate for build

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Clint IMO is quite a mid - late game champion. You probably need to wait till you get your 3rd or 4th item before you start to own the game.

It has one of the most OP passive for marksman:

The 120% damage should help you kill heroes effortlessly in late game. Just remember to try spamming your skills instead of relying on normal attacks.

Additionally, I've seen many Clint that do not utilise the second skill, Heel Rope. You can use it to move forward to the direction that you are targeting, making it a useful skill to escape from or chase an enemy.

Naise...Thanks for the tips. Will go and try it out

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.