Malaysia prepaid card

ktyandkyc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Different dealers have their own add-ons, like a monthly data package. So you just see from their website how much a 1GB or 2GB monthly package cost, add the cost of SIM pack and estimate from there.

I don't drive either. Just ask the respective dealers how much each pack cost, what's the credit balance, and how much data included and valid for how long.

ah thanks alot man!!! :D

kitkat2

Reaction score
wow thanks as I seldom go to Msia, but isit possible to buy a few sim cards, so that I can activate a new one since any old ones will expiry within that day?

Another day is what if i exceed 300mb during that day.

if you finish 300mb, you buy another 300mb for rm1.

there are 2 digi prepaid versions: best and live. if you want to keep one card/number alive, you can topup every 75 days for best, 90 days for live. however, this is not recommended if you are a forgetful or undisciplined person.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score

there are 2 digi prepaid versions: best and live. if you want to keep one card/number alive, you can topup every 75 days for best, 90 days for live. however, this is not recommended if you are a forgetful or undisciplined person.

make a spreedsheet to do the calculation of date

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard that 500mb for 30 days is back on xox.

Yes. Checked. Allow 500 mb. It is for one month usage. Checked when I'm in Malaysia.

Btw, I can't log in to Starhub. Only managed to login to M1 network. And M1 can only see my balance. Cannot do or check other things. Anyone encountered same as me?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Checked. Allow 500 mb. It is for one month usage. Checked when I'm in Malaysia.

Btw, I can't log in to Starhub. Only managed to login to M1 network. And M1 can only see my balance. Cannot do or check other things. Anyone encountered same as me?

OneXOX rides on Celcom network in Malaysia, and Celcom's SG partner is M1. I normally choose M1 first.

I've been using the OneXOX app on my Android devices.

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OneXOX rides on Celcom network in Malaysia, and Celcom's SG partner is M1. I normally choose M1 first.

I've been using the OneXOX app on my Android devices.

But in Singapore, using M1, can only see balance. Can't apply internet right?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But in Singapore, using M1, can only see balance. Can't apply internet right?

I've been doing everything from home before heading over... unless they changed anything since my last usage 2 weeks back.

Right now I can see the options on the app, pretty sure can proceed with them as well.

ktyandkyc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yes, however, i suppork ur this 1rm for 300mb, i dont wan/ need to top up since I dont freq JB often. However im hearing that have to buy add-on package at the CIQ place which willl be :(

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, however, i suppork ur this 1rm for 300mb, i dont wan/ need to top up since I dont freq JB often. However im hearing that have to buy add-on package at the CIQ place which willl be :(

How about heading via Tuas and head to Giant Nusa Bestari instead? Yes, directly bus, about half an hour from JB CIQ 2nd Link. There, you can either choose to buy from the dealer shop or Giant counters.

From there, you can continue shopping at Tesco across the road, or walk further to Aeon Bukit Indah.

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
Using onexox . I see on the *150# menu after I top up showing MA and DA. What's the difference ?

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using onexox . I see on the *150# menu after I top up showing MA and DA. What's the difference ?

Hope this helps.

DA - dedicated account - cheaper rate
MA - Main account - standard rate

For every top up, system will divide the amount into DA & MA accounts according to the below table.

ma-da.png

The system will utilize DA credit first, once DA balance is used up then it will use MA credit afterward.

:)

kitkat2

Reaction score
iPhone unroot

do you have imessage enabled? iphones are notorious for sending sms to the imessage gateway in uk and often incurring global sms
charges.

a better way to find out where did all your money go to is to reach out to customer service.

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
do you have imessage enabled? iphones are notorious for sending sms to the imessage gateway in uk and often incurring global sms
charges.

a better way to find out where did all your money go to is to reach out to customer service.

Oh yes I have iMessage . I just cAlled and they said FaceTime is the culprit and it also a known issue

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.