Please give me a review of Fitness first

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am thinking of signing up at FF. Until I heard clubfit gym gona open for 24hrs but sure got issue with crowd. AF gona open at the CC next to my block. But have to check out the facilities, cost n crowd.

So for now I do like to find out more about FF. Particular tampines, clementi amd one north.

How is the crowd like?

Right now am using gymboxx, but the the place ia quite bad. Crowd is 1 thing but user taking all the DB for himself is damn ridiculous.

Looking for alternative

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
AF definitely crowd more diluted cause they have almost 40 outlets in sg. and 24/7 so more dispersed.

i think tf,ft or whatever others membership de gym in general is the same de.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Problem with committing to Long term packages is that there are period of which you will not be using the gym.. and the money will be gone to waste.

Gymmboxx quite crowded. Most of time just waiting for others to finish using the machine.

If I were you, I will be monitoring my pattern of usage, use per entry gym first until the time I am consistently using gym all the time then I will consider sign Long term package.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Problem with committing to Long term packages is that there are period of which you will not be using the gym.. and the money will be gone to waste.

Gymmboxx quite crowded. Most of time just waiting for others to finish using the machine.

If I were you, I will be monitoring my pattern of usage, use per entry gym first until the time I am consistently using gym all the time then I will consider sign Long term package.
If just below my flat sure visit more often.

GYMBOX I find more time wasted to wait. Worst case is last wk 3 group of ppl hug the weights from 5kg to 9 kg. Really leave me with a bad taste. I give up working out wasting my $7 n time

A better environment will encourage me to visit more often too

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
Am thinking of signing up at FF. Until I heard clubfit gym gona open for 24hrs but sure got issue with crowd. AF gona open at the CC next to my block. But have to check out the facilities, cost n crowd.

So for now I do like to find out more about FF. Particular tampines, clementi amd one north.

How is the crowd like?

Right now am using gymboxx, but the the place ia quite bad. Crowd is 1 thing but user taking all the DB for himself is damn ridiculous.

Looking for alternative

huh clubfit gym going to be 24 hour meh? when starting?

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ff fusionopolis weekend crowd manageable, clementi heard not many ppl. Tampines no comments but no attire provided.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score

its my insider info.when clubfitt tampines moves out of the building and move into the tampines hub. Thats what they are thinking to do right now..

imagine pay per entry 24/7. i think anytime fitness cant fight liao

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
its my insider info.when clubfitt tampines moves out of the building and move into the tampines hub. Thats what they are thinking to do right now..

if really go 24 hours...i also want to sign up....now is really too crowded liao

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tampines hub only ba
Ff fusionopolis weekend crowd manageable, clementi heard not many ppl. Tampines no comments but no attire provided.
Fusionpolis wkend cannot. I stay tampines. Work in one north

Oh clementi no much ppl? Nice can go try there if anytime fitness new outlet at tampines cmi

Tampines outlet no gd service cos ppl anyhow kope items. No comments mean avg???

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1) must see how big is the gym. Pasir ris one pathetic
2) crowd. Tampines crowd is terrible
3) big but small weight area also no use.

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tampines hub only ba

Fusionpolis wkend cannot. I stay tampines. Work in one north

Oh clementi no much ppl? Nice can go try there if anytime fitness new outlet at tampines cmi

Tampines outlet no gd service cos ppl anyhow kope items. No comments mean avg???

clementi is also weekend less ppl... never go tampines so dunno.
otherwise, can consider market st for weekends.

bugis weekend also quite crowded. if you do body weight stuff or olympic barbell rather than machines should be ok though.

anyway, it has been suggested that not ideal to work out late at night unless no choice e.g. doing shift work.

CharlieMike

Reaction score
My GF workout in fitness first, usually go for classes and sometimes use abit of the weights.
Heard some CONS about it from her:

1)Sometimes it gets crowded, very crowded, depending on the time. She usually go after work, so yea.

2)Pestering them to sign up for fitness trainers. There's once they only want to see how it's like, ended up only working out for awhile and most of the time is they pestering them to sign up for FT. I would be so pissed off, if im working out, and have some FT pestering me to sign up for package.

3)Alot of guys low-keys checking their biceps out in the mirror. Told her it happens in every gym

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My GF workout in fitness first, usually go for classes and sometimes use abit of the weights.
Heard some CONS about it from her:

1)Sometimes it gets crowded, very crowded, depending on the time. She usually go after work, so yea.

2)Pestering them to sign up for fitness trainers. There's once they only want to see how it's like, ended up only working out for awhile and most of the time is they pestering them to sign up for FT. I would be so pissed off, if im working out, and have some FT pestering me to sign up for package.

3)Alot of guys low-keys checking their biceps out in the mirror. Told her it happens in every gym

Lol at 3. Oh I tot fitness first dont hard sell hmmm. For 1, is pack for those classes or weights too? Btw which branch?

I went on tampines FF Wednesday 8pm. Weights kinda pack but still bearable.

Fusionpolis is empty after 8pm. Got swimming pool near my office.

Tats y almost wanted to sign up.

CharlieMike

Reaction score
Lol at 3. Oh I tot fitness first dont hard sell hmmm. For 1, is pack for those classes or weights too? Btw which branch?

I went on tampines FF Wednesday 8pm. Weights kinda pack but still bearable.

Fusionpolis is empty after 8pm. Got swimming pool near my office.

Tats y almost wanted to sign up.

Sorry bro, just met my GF and saw her card.
Basket she True Fitness one la, still tell me FF then i come give you review...

So sorry :(

But then, the guy that pulled her into TF recently hopped over to FF and texted me, because i mentioned about finding a new gym. Was quoted about 150 ~ 190 per month, though he did say that there are more outlets with better facilities.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.