Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 slates official thread...

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got my S2 9.7 2015 LTE updated. Size is about 1GB.
1mLtu8wl.png

Sent from Samsung SM-T815Y using GAGT

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 LTE 9.7 inch (2016) from Whymobile two weeks ago... $570... brand new... bought it as a gift... very fast, good battery life... I think it's still the best tablet now in terms of power, portability and price.

Ryder2912

Reaction score
Bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 LTE 9.7 inch (2016) from Whymobile two weeks ago... $570... brand new... bought it as a gift... very fast, good battery life... I think it's still the best tablet now in terms of power, portability and price.
Hi bro
Is your s2 9.7 2016 model already on Nougat? Mine 2016 model still on marshmallow? Cant find the nougat software upgrade ota..�

Sent from Samsung SM-T819Y using GAGT

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all. yesterday a pop up appeared on my s2 8.0 saying that my 100gb onedrive is expiring.

i bought it only a few months back... how long is the bonus space for? 2 years?

i'm not sure if it's because i bought it as a '2nd hand' (bnib)... so also cannot show proof of purchase, etc.

any suggestion wad i can do?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all. yesterday a pop up appeared on my s2 8.0 saying that my 100gb onedrive is expiring.

i bought it only a few months back... how long is the bonus space for? 2 years?

i'm not sure if it's because i bought it as a '2nd hand' (bnib)... so also cannot show proof of purchase, etc.

any suggestion wad i can do?

maybe you have activated the 100gb before, and that its non stackable..

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe you have activated the 100gb before, and that its non stackable..

no luh... it's my first Samsung device. i'm a long-time onedrive user but this 100gb is only when I started using the tablet. i'd only 'redeemed' the 100gb when I first used the tablet in March leh. how can so fast expire right? it's linked to my email (onedrive account) right? or is it linked to the device's IMEI or something?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's device linked. Once the device is registered with an account, it's privilege is used and will not be transferable..

no luh... it's my first Samsung device. i'm a long-time onedrive user but this 100gb is only when I started using the tablet. i'd only 'redeemed' the 100gb when I first used the tablet in March leh. how can so fast expire right? it's linked to my email (onedrive account) right? or is it linked to the device's IMEI or something?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.