View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 09:35 PM   #2172
GANGSTERKIA
Master Member

X19 too. Add me. Yunhohoho. Play support mostly now.. but dk why server is very laggy for me! Cya!

looking for legend players to rank tgt. solo q all the way but sometimes meet those really noob players is damn sian one. legend x19 now.. usually use miya/ yisunshin/ ruby/ rafaela for ranked. still considering whether to get vexana lol. i tried using assassin & tank before but really fail.. ruby is the only fighter which i can master.

anyway, add me up to play tgt pls!! id is ssshalala (32942244).

just to share the strategy i prefer:
i like the 1-1-3 starting lineup, where tank holds the fort alone at lord lane, mm in mid & the rest at turtle lane. the lane w 3 should try to push. once we get the first tower down, we can regroup & go for the rest of the towers. i prefer to focus on towers instd of kills - but of cos, try not to get killed that much lol if not their lvl will go up damn quickly & it'll be hard to win the game. also, i think for some games it is pretty impt to have a support (esp when we have assassins like karina w low durability/ hp). however i know many ppl who dont think that support helps in dealing dmg so i've had games using rafaela where i've gotten scolded for literally the whole game
GANGSTERKIA is offline   Reply With Quote