The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Airfrov is a nonsense concept. Mainly lowballers resellers who wants to sell off. Definitely doesn't works for more limited sneakers. Don't even need forwarder for most UK stores.

I see what courier do u guys use?

I prev used airfrov.

nivlac9

Reaction score
?? U.K. Shops ship direct to sg? Footlocker aw-lab etc don't from what I recall

Airfrov is a nonsense concept. Mainly lowballers resellers who wants to sell off. Definitely doesn't works for more limited sneakers. Don't even need forwarder for most UK stores.

markyII

Reaction score
?? U.K. Shops ship direct to sg? Footlocker aw-lab etc don't from what I recall

JD Sports and Size usually have stock for flyknit racers and they ship direct to Singapore. End Clothing also ship, but usually no sizes for flyknit racers unless you camp when they announce restock.

wiz

Reaction score
Question on size for pure boost, if I am on Nike Roshe US 7.5 should i be UK 7.5 for Adidas Pure boost? Thanks

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really hate this type of people, very selfishly wipe out the whole store and re-sell them online for higher price.

Well.. technically they are not doing anything illegal. The original retailers are definitely well-aware of what's happening but they do not see the need to do anything about it. Why would they, as these resellers just help push up the desirability of their shoes/brands. If they operated on a noble premise of ensuring there will be enough stock for everyone and anyone (willing to pay RRP), they wouldn't be that desirable for you to want to get a pair, would they?

It's a free market and the only way such behavior will stop is when there is simply no consumer demand to make $ out of it.

nivlac9

Reaction score
Looking to purchase NMD online - but I don't know my sizing. Any similar Addidas shoes that I can try on for size at the shops in sg to get a guage?

Thanks

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase NMD online - but I don't know my sizing. Any similar Addidas shoes that I can try on for size at the shops in sg to get a guage?

Thanks

It's quite true to size. If not you can size down 0.5 for a more snug fit. I wear US 8.5 in most shoes (flyknit racers, roshes, nmds, flyknit trainers, ZX700, Stan Smiths, lunars, etc)

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really hate this type of people, very selfishly wipe out the whole store and re-sell them online for higher price.

Most funny thing is after a few months you'll start seeing some desperates trying to sell off at slightly lower pricing than original bcos nobody wanna buy from them :s13::s13::s13:

nivlac9

Reaction score
Thanks ;) will give it a shot

It's quite true to size. If not you can size down 0.5 for a more snug fit. I wear US 8.5 in most shoes (flyknit racers, roshes, nmds, flyknit trainers, ZX700, Stan Smiths, lunars, etc)

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized nike online store doesn't ship to freight forwarder address.. they make payment difficult too. Can't pay using paypal either :(

How do you guys work around this?

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score
Just realized nike online store doesn't ship to freight forwarder address.. they make payment difficult too. Can't pay using paypal either :(

How do you guys work around this?

No way around this. 2-3 years ago still can....now they are very strict on this. Only way is to ask Ebay sellers to buy for you.

Guinea Pig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if there're any shops in Singapore selling the Reebok Workout Plus Vintage (Chalk)? These babies are so elusive!

yhexil3

Reaction score
Clearing some sneakers cheap.
If unsure of your size, testing at my convenience.
Seek me up via Carousell only, thanks!

7Ec3Wajl.jpg

7C2Ct9ol.jpg

http://carousell.com/exil3

Sent from x|L using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.