who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u guys notice that there seem to be a lot of indon players disguised as sg players? Usually quite noob and like to be suicidal.

Sent from The Depth Of My Bowels using GAGT

The flag thing is really a problem. There are times i see full SG team then i was thinking okie, all local, should be fine.

Then i see weird talks then sian liao. Now i play mostly with my friends. quality of players really is very important. Can tweak playstyle and communicate properly and effectively.

Ply with pugs really is wanna throw phone.

Nigelnkj

Master Member
Reaction score
The flag thing is really a problem. There are times i see full SG team then i was thinking okie, all local, should be fine.

Then i see weird talks then sian liao. Now i play mostly with my friends. quality of players really is very important. Can tweak playstyle and communicate properly and effectively.

Ply with pugs really is wanna throw phone.
Heng voice communication is turned off
Got one time I play full flag sinkie one of them indon
Then I keep hearing piak piak sounds :s13:

Sent from Meow Meow Meow using GAGT

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats ur ruby build.. Was main ruby.. But now seldom use..

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT
it depends.. currently i'm using 3 diff builds for diff situations:

1) full dmg build: haas claws, warrior boots, endless battle, bloodlust axe, magic blade, blade of despair

2) full tank build: dominance ice, magic boots, oracle, cursed helmet, courage bulwark, brute force breastplate

3) fusion (half dmg+half tank) build: magic boots, bloodlust axe, endless battle, oracle, bloodthirsty king, immortality (can be switched to other def item depending on situation in later part of game)

i most commonly use #1 - but only if my team has a tank and support. if team no tank & no one wants to tank, i'll use #2. if team has tank but no support or has support but no tank, i'll use #3. really depends on situation & the characters my teammate choose as well. like sometimes i see my team got no tank but got support & high durability character (e.g chou), then i'll still use #1.

but as & when i got time to look thru youtube vids i will also modify my builds. sometimes i see the builds that those streamers use, i'll try them out & if good i will use. then sometimes i'll tweak my own too, like i dont really like to use immortality so most of the time i buy another def item instd.

ruby is a VERY good crowd control char, only thing is dmg is low. but if you buy the right items, you get an insane amt of lifesteal which really helps you to survive thru the game. of cos, you have to have good teammates too.. i like to use ruby most if my team has tig and/ or freya - when all 3 of our ulti come tgt, plus mm/ mage outside shoot, we have a pretty good chance of killing most, if not all, of the enemies.

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got add u in buddy mah, after that u del me. Unless it's somebody else cause nick is peppermint and edmw clan

Sent from Moi phone rah using GAGT
i nvr join any clan before in mlbb.. hahaha. thats why i said wanna start a clan/ squad ma. i didnt know there was an edmw clan/ squad here till someone told me. my ign in mlbb is ssshalala from day one till now.. not peppermint.. add me bro then you will know lol

xKomon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i nvr join any clan before in mlbb.. hahaha. thats why i said wanna start a clan/ squad ma. i didnt know there was an edmw clan/ squad here till someone told me. my ign in mlbb is ssshalala from day one till now.. not peppermint.. add me bro then you will know lol
Ahh i see... my bad bro paiseh... mistaken u for another person

Sent from Moi phone rah using GAGT

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
it depends.. currently i'm using 3 diff builds for diff situations:

1) full dmg build: haas claws, warrior boots, endless battle, bloodlust axe, magic blade, blade of despair

2) full tank build: dominance ice, magic boots, oracle, cursed helmet, courage bulwark, brute force breastplate

3) fusion (half dmg+half tank) build: magic boots, bloodlust axe, endless battle, oracle, bloodthirsty king, immortality (can be switched to other def item depending on situation in later part of game)

i most commonly use #1 - but only if my team has a tank and support. if team no tank & no one wants to tank, i'll use #2. if team has tank but no support or has support but no tank, i'll use #3. really depends on situation & the characters my teammate choose as well. like sometimes i see my team got no tank but got support & high durability character (e.g chou), then i'll still use #1.

but as & when i got time to look thru youtube vids i will also modify my builds. sometimes i see the builds that those streamers use, i'll try them out & if good i will use. then sometimes i'll tweak my own too, like i dont really like to use immortality so most of the time i buy another def item instd.

ruby is a VERY good crowd control char, only thing is dmg is low. but if you buy the right items, you get an insane amt of lifesteal which really helps you to survive thru the game. of cos, you have to have good teammates too.. i like to use ruby most if my team has tig and/ or freya - when all 3 of our ulti come tgt, plus mm/ mage outside shoot, we have a pretty good chance of killing most, if not all, of the enemies.

Haha i find bloodthirsty is a must have for tank.. E best combi is franco ruby.. Cannot escape..

I modifying e build too since they did some makeover of e items..

Full dmg quite risky coz hp low imo

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.