who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha i find bloodthirsty is a must have for tank.. E best combi is franco ruby.. Cannot escape..

I modifying e build too since they did some makeover of e items..

Full dmg quite risky coz hp low imo

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT
full dmg can really own the game at later stages. haas claws gives you very good lifesteal, tgt w the cdr from bloodlust axe + other dmg items, your dmg dealt to opponents can be very painful. thats why i like to use full dmg if my team got both support & tank.

otherwise, the fusion build is good too. for my 3rd build, the fusion build, usually by the time i buy endless battle + oracle, i'm alr enjoying superb lifesteal & wont die that easily (unless of cos opponent team is really too strong & they are at least two lvls above me by then). i feel that endless battle & oracle is a must have for ruby bcos her skills match these two items very well. the only problem is endless battle is very expensive & by the time you buy it, opponents have alr gotten more gear than you.

i have tried all 3 builds before & i prefer the 1st & 3rd build. tank build is only unless absolutely necessary cos i dont think ruby makes that good a tank despite her lifesteal (which isnt even a passive skill; you gotta buy lifesteal items). she can be considered as tanky ONLY bcos of her lifesteal & not bcos of her character itself. thats probably the reason why ppl ask ruby to build tank when the team does not have a tank.

just my 2 cents worth :) if you have a good build pls share!! am always open to trying new builds lol

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi wondering
Can chou have a more offensive build?

Sent from Meow Meow Meow using GAGT
can, but i think ppl prefer to build def build bcos chou's full att build can still be easily countered by mages. from what i've noticed once chou has been stunned by a mage he is more or less gg (unless the team has a support).

also, chou as a more def character can really help the team a lot, esp when your team has squishy characters like moscov & eudora. chou can help to tank much of the dmg + stun opponents so that your teammates w higher dmg can kill them easily. BUT if you build chou as full att, it only takes one stun from a mage plus a few hits/ shots from opponent's mm & fighters & he's gone lol

Nigelnkj

Master Member
Reaction score
mHxky7fl.jpg

Which build for Estes better
Or can recommend?

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mHxky7fl.jpg

Which build for Estes better
Or can recommend?

actually for support i prefer to use tank gears. i use rafaela quite often & i used to have similar build as you, but then i went to research a bit & saw ppl using tank build. tried it out, i think not bad. bcos support is VERY squishy, most of the time when you kenna att, before you got time/ chance to heal yourself, you alr k.o. so you can consider a tank build for your support - can try to do some research first, i'm sure there are estes tank build out there. i dont use estes so i'm not too sure if rafa tank build can be used for estes as well.

my rafa tank build starts off w enchanted talisman - thats the first & only magic item i buy. very impt gear for me. subsequently my other gears are all tank items & i use tank emblem set. can try it out & see if it works for you.. the durability doesnt go up THAT much but its significant enough for me - at least i dont die/ feed so much & i'm able to heal myself & escape before i get killed.

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess depends on what role you play. personally i like fusion build like the continuous drama one bcos you sort of get the best of both worlds. but if your team doesnt have a tank, then i'll definitely go for the durability tank build. chou is a great character to play, esp in team fights - can be very helpful, but if die too early then it'll be a waste.

xKomon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
np :) add me up if wanna play tgt!! i dont really have a grp of regular friends to play w so i'm always solo q-ing, quite sian. trying to find a regular grp, would make it much easier to rise tgt ;)
Haha u simi rank? I only gm4 sibei noob. Anyway my nick xKomon, india flag knn... 1 more day then can change back to sg flag

Sent from Moi phone rah using GAGT

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha u simi rank? I only gm4 sibei noob. Anyway my nick xKomon, india flag knn... 1 more day then can change back to sg flag

Sent from Moi phone rah using GAGT
i'm legend x23 lol its super hard to get up to legend but once you get there its much easier to gain stars :) you meet a lot less noob teammates (but still will have lol) & sometimes if you're lucky you meet those players w super high wr & they practically carry you the whole game. the other time i met this chou w 90+% wr & 300+ games lol damn zai

xherox

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me what heroes to use to stay legend? Legend 10 now but cant seem to climb higher.
I used Rafaela to climb to Grandmaster and Eudora to Legend. Didnt play for 2 weeks and now a bit lost lol.

My main is usually Eudora, Rafaela, Franco and Este.

Used to think Mage like Eudora is imba but Aurora is game breaking lol.

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me what heroes to use to stay legend? Legend 10 now but cant seem to climb higher.
I used Rafaela to climb to Grandmaster and Eudora to Legend. Didnt play for 2 weeks and now a bit lost lol.

My main is usually Eudora, Rafaela, Franco and Este.

Used to think Mage like Eudora is imba but Aurora is game breaking lol.
actually in terms of dmg wise i think eudora still hurts the most lol. w eudora ulti i play any character also can die immediately but aurora ulti, still can live for a bit haha. the thing good abt aurora is that she can stun everyone within that area, whereas eudora only can stun one person.. both have their pros & cons i guess.

i think you need to learn at least one fighter & one mm.. cos sometimes those better players in legend dont like support for some reason or another lol. for a fighter, yun zhao or ruby is good.. but you should try & see which one suits you best, for me i'll choose ruby cos i'm an avid ruby supporter :D

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually in terms of dmg wise i think eudora still hurts the most lol. w eudora ulti i play any character also can die immediately but aurora ulti, still can live for a bit haha. the thing good abt aurora is that she can stun everyone within that area, whereas eudora only can stun one person.. both have their pros & cons i guess.

i think you need to learn at least one fighter & one mm.. cos sometimes those better players in legend dont like support for some reason or another lol. for a fighter, yun zhao or ruby is good.. but you should try & see which one suits you best, for me i'll choose ruby cos i'm an avid ruby supporter :D

Eudora is mage, and most ppl, including tank players tend to build physical defensive items for MMs, since MMs tends to be rather easy for both pros and beginners to use.

So usually v little magical resistance against mage users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.