When is Mi6 launch?

Bubbachuck

Reaction score
So apparently this actually shows that our global rom is an unofficial actual rom. Not fake, not shop.

You can check on miui forums. So far:
No fast charging icon
No web app support
SAFETYNET PASS

WOOHOO!!!

Sent from Xiaomi MI 6 using GAGT

So our shop rom is a leaked actual global rom. :D

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
pls help google store won't install i downloaded apk google store and it won't start!!!

You need the google installer, it's not just google play store apk. There are other google services also like framework, account manager that the installer will install.
You can try search googler installer from the mi app store or search on the internet for it

kenriku

Reaction score
Mine is more than a week old. Ok I'll go back to the shop and ask.

Anyway the dual camera only makes static noises and vibrates incessantly when camera is in use. Sigh.
The seller should have posted warranty terms on their sale post?

Most are 1:1 for a short period, then the remainder is 'repair' which can mean they send there n back...

Best I've seen is 6mths total. There was one that said 1 year - in China. Lol...

ZeusTheMighty

Master Member
Reaction score
version 8.2.2.0 the shop version which has google store doesn't have the flash version every link i went to is dead!

ZeusTheMighty

Master Member
Reaction score
additional info. installed that twrp and the super user su and some other kit file sorry cannot remember the name and succeeded. Later had to manually install the rootkit or root checker program and told me my phone isn't properly rooted when i boot into recovery mode i only have restart phone or erase all data options nothing else. I only got all those options by opening this command prompt and loading the image but since i couldn't access google play store i started flashing to the dev rom and same issue not to mention the keyboard changed and all the funny mi apps came out. Language settings were in english but Chinese words would pop up time and again. I just wanted back my google play store but no matter what i tried i couldn't get it.

Thank god jeff79 link works and i now have google play store and can access it again. Mi cloud back ups don't seem to restore the phone to it's original condition. Whatsapp is just weird.

The earlier root or twrp shiat i think has been cancelled. This has truly been a nightmare for me. The reason why i wanted to use the stable rom and then the dev one from xiaomi was cos the version before 8.2.2.0 couldn't connect back to wifi after using 4G. Devices on tethering wasn't couldn't connect and would disconnect intermintently. I never had those problems on my mi4i which i use as a wireless router.

Now i have a few additional xiaomi apps, i have the mi store too which i previously didn't have before flashing and the keyboard isn't the fast type one.

right now restoring apps from micloud and google store.

ringtones and whatsapp notifications and sms notifications all changed need to set them manually again. This truly sucks but it's a small problem compared to what i went thru earlier.

Last edited:

kenriku

Reaction score
alXlvf4l.png

Got this score on 8.2.2.0
Only closed all apps, but services like Whatsapp, etc, still running in background.
Nice...

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. The ota update using the shop ROM is ok?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.