Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I lower all settings and turn off whatever I can. Outdoor no prob, but act 5 Templar of avarice lag like mad

I'm not too sure how to minimise settings... Only those obvious ones like high med low I set to low :s22:

I'm quite ok with Avarius fight just that this boss is meant to be a big middle finger to melee classes... So far my laggiest place is the cleaned up fetid pool...

MGeaR356

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Yes.

2. Depends on build, equipments you using and gems you using...

3. Again depends on build?

4. I think only need to do those quests that rewards passive points. Act 1 flooded depth optional quest give a free point.
thanks brother.. actaully i am looking at a shield + high dps marauder build, can point me to one?

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
eddied jin satki :s13:

Actually i recommend u go poe forum marauder section to see for builds :s13:

2.6 also ending soon going to version 3.0 in about a month time, some builds may change :s22:

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I don't think theres really any "starter kit" items :s13:

You progress through the levels quickly :s22: I don't think many people will keep low level stuffs :s22:

I think u just play play abit now to learn about the game to prepare for the upcoming league with the Fall of Oriath update...

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SFIpVOG.png

finally :o
can see DOT numbers

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think i am going to redo this build for the coming season

Empire's Grasp & Chin Sol & Rain of Splinters shouldn't be too hard to come by bah:o

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have some questions about poe...

Recently logged into my acc and noticed there are no more stash tab that I bought long time ago. Any difference between choosing sg and us gateway?? Are they merge already?

Vulpix

Reaction score
I have some questions about poe...

Recently logged into my acc and noticed there are no more stash tab that I bought long time ago. Any difference between choosing sg and us gateway?? Are they merge already?

There are no differences lah. I believe you mean GARENA and official POE realms. GARENA no more liao.

juventusfc27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do trial of ascendancy to fight izaro take me 3h+ zzz. lucky i do once n promoted

cruel and merciless is like mass clicking to kill LOL

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Can go this website called poelab...

Follow their notes can clear lab in less than 30 minutes...

sumthing123

Reaction score
so GR VP will technically rip if 3.0 go thru as it is. decided to keep some clips myself for memorial as it will no longer work moving forward.

then might as well shamelessly share it to anyone who is interested.

Shaper>double beyond of the call (if u didnt try this yet, u did not play Legacy league)>some leather belt drops and chanced during the course.

GR VP BV in Legacy league. really going Legacy in 3.0...

RandomPancake

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so GR VP will technically rip if 3.0 go thru as it is. decided to keep some clips myself for memorial as it will no longer work moving forward.

then might as well shamelessly share it to anyone who is interested.

Shaper>double beyond of the call (if u didnt try this yet, u did not play Legacy league)>some leather belt drops and chanced during the course.

GR VP BV in Legacy league. really going Legacy in 3.0...

Idol! Give me energy!

Vp bv not gonna go out of meta thought, still got the bv obi zerker, only prob is getting one shot cause life at most 6k plus :s13:

juventusfc27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this game the ppl inside very frenly n helpful.

i reach boss stage in cruel i know i cannot handle n sure die. i ask for help in global chat, they help me clear boss within seconds :s13::s13::s13:

juventusfc27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at higher lvls, all the party is like calling taxi service LOL

max resist dam important at later stages of game

11ict52.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.