Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamecat

Reaction score
I have to add if you make new account can get extra $7 off, so it becomes $57.9
I'm not sure how long the $5 off from Qisahn last, but tomorrow got storewide $10 off. If that works, game becomes $54.9 :s12:

Capcom is stupid. They should've release MHXX English version before MHW. It's easy money and they've already localized most of MHXX due to MHX.
I seriously doubt MHW can achieve whatever nonsensical target Capcom has in mind for west. Even Horizon Zero Dawn can only achieve 3.4 million worldwide.

I want English MHXX as well, I think they are afraid that the 2 games compete for profit so they decided to localize one only:(

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.couponese.com/store/shopee.sg/
GSS10EEPOHS
$10 off min $60 spend.
I will use it to preorder Splatoon 2 probably.

Oh i already know about that code. Used it to purchase Crash Bandicoot and LocoRoco last week. Thought u were saying Qisahn will minus 10 storewide... then i can apply this code to have 20 off :s13:.

Still considering where to get Splatoon. I still have 4 set of $20 code off from Lazada. So my Splatoon might be cheaper there after coupon + Liveup rebate + Shopback + free delivery :s13:

Last edited:

mohaha

Reaction score
if you guys dun care the story content , actually can play mhxx jap version because already there are mhxx quest app on smart phone liao . just follow what are the main hr quest or story quest . just that previously if you played generation, the save cannot to bought over so have to start over again to collect .. but you got fix gang to play the game.. should be quite fast to get the deviant suits

Marukoban

Reaction score
Oh i already know about that code. Used it to purchase Crash Bandicoot and LocoRoco last week. I was thinking u say Qisahn will minus 10 storewide... then i can apply this code too to have 20 off :s13:.

Still considering where to get Splatoon. I still have 4 set of $20 code off from Lazada. So my Splatoon might be cheaper there after coupon + Liveup rebate + Shopback + free delivery :s13:

Problem with Lazada is their starting price is already $8 higher than Shopee Qisahn.
And shopback is not very reliable. I got few transactions they don't recognize. Send them e-mail also no use. Shopback I usually don't count already. If can get is nice, but if can't is ok.

haliotis81

Reaction score
Problem with Lazada is their starting price is already $8 higher than Shopee Qisahn.
And shopback is not very reliable. I got few transactions they don't recognize. Send them e-mail also no use. Shopback I usually don't count already. If can get is nice, but if can't is ok.

Never happen to me. Did u start from shopback website. U have to visit the shopee website from shopback website. There is a click history. Shopback so far all recognized my transactions. Shopee, aliexpress, eBay... They can see the click history to check whether did u click from their website.

redchallenge

Reaction score
Happened to me before also regarding about shopback. They replied to me that it wasn't captured, I told them I did exactly what was instructed, and they gave me the cash back amount

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S PLUS using GAGT

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score

I know but i am just too lazy to do self collection lol. Already paid a couple of $3 per order to Qisahn Shopee for their registered mails.

Splatoon 2 preorder:

1) Qisahn Shopee price for me is $67.90
$74.90 + $3 delivery - $10 code = $67.90

2)Lazada price for me is $61.90
$81.9 (base on current ARMS pricing) - $20 code = $61.90 and comes with $6.19 Liveup rebate, free delivery and potential shopback cashback :s13:.

Option 1 is gd for those without Lazada code. Anyone can purchase it at this price.

Last edited:

Marukoban

Reaction score
I know but i am just too lazy to do self collection lol. Already paid a couple of $3 per order to Qisahn Shopee for their registered mails.

Splatoon 2 preorder:

1) Qisahn Shopee price for me is $67.90
$74.90 + $3 delivery - $10 code = $67.90

2)Lazada price for me is $61.90
$81.9 (base on current ARMS pricing) - $20 code = $61.90 and comes with $6.19 Liveup rebate, free delivery and potential shopback cashback :s13:.

Option 1 is gd for those without Lazada code. Anyone can purchase it at this price.

Isn't it supposed to be
$74.90 + $3 delivery - $10 citibank cc - $10 coupon = $57.90?

Never happen to me. Did u start from shopback website. U have to visit the shopee website from shopback website. There is a click history. Shopback so far all recognized my transactions. Shopee, aliexpress, eBay... They can see the click history to check whether did u click from their website.

I clicked from their website and it is there on my click history.
Already send them report but until now 2 weeks no news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.